Chapter 25: Result

South Korea

After a few more moments, it was finally time for them to rank each other's performances.

They talked among their teams and one-by-one, teams were finished ranking and picking the team they thought did the best.

All the quietness died down when they say Hook's chaoticness while looking at the camera in their area.

They were also talking to Aiki through the camera not knowing that all the masters were watching live.

"Master Aiki, we're very sorry. In the green room, we thought we would be first" Chaehyeong said.

"In the next mission, we would bite the bullet. We'll not sleep even for a minute" Yeonju said

"I think Carlyn's good luck wasn't enough" Joobin said without the mic, laughing

--------------------

Meanwhile in the masters' room, everyone was laughing.

They even joked around the statement that Yeonju said about not sleeping.

"They must have slept a lot" Funky Y joked

"Did you have a sweet dream?" Aiki teased them without them knowing.

"Carlyn was their good luck, but as well as their distraction" Gabee said laughing at Joobin's statement

--------------------

It was finally time to reveal the result.

Lachica was at the 6th spot
Hook got the 5th spot
Manequeen was 4th
1Million was 3rd
Jam Republic was 2nd
And the 1st spot was secured by Bebe

Some were happy with the result, while some used this ranking as their inspiration to bite bullets on the next mission.

--------------------

This time, Daniel finally revealed the next challenge. Which was the Joint Part Mission.

This mission consists of three parts, Part A, Part B, and Part C.

Part A, and B will be done separately by the teams, while the Part C will be the joint part.

For part C, one of the teams will be given the authority to direct, through an interim check in which they will show a 30-second choreography that they did for that part.

The group that will get chosen for the part, directs the joint part.

For the songs, it'll be from the International KPop Artists, Blackpink, BTS, and Seventeen.

BTS:
Part A:Seven by Jungkook (Clean ver.)
Part B: Chicken Noodle Soup by J-Hope

Blackpink
Part A: Pink Venom
Part B: Ice Cream

Seventeen:
Part A: Super
Part B: Left and Right

The top three teams from the first mission have the advantage of picking their artist and the team to be their opponent.

As for the songs that they will get whether Part A or B, both teams have the freedom to distribute the songs.

--------------------

Bebe chose Blackpink and chose Manequeen to be their opponent which was super unexpected that even the masters were surprised.

Now, it's JR's time to pick their artist and opponent.

"If you guys don't know, little Carlyn here was able to work with one of the groups in this list for multiple times already." PK started holding Carlyn's shoulder and the latter was posing confidently.

Everyone was shocked at the statement that was said by PK.

"And adding to that, she was personally one of the dancers in one of the songs in that lineup. Therefore we choose... BTS"

As soon as PK said that, Carlyn did a move from the Chicken Noodle Soup music video she was in.

The masters weren't surprised as this was one of the works she listed in her profile during the audition, while the others were shocked with the people Carlyn was able to work with.

They realized that Carlyn was only 13 years old when she worked for this song because CNS was released in 2019.

--------------------

After picking the song, the mic was given to Carlyn to reveal the group that they picked as their opponent.

"Hmm, we picked this group because we just wanted to spread PEACE and LOVE. The group that we picked is Team... HOOK!"

Everyone in Hook stood up and Carlyn made eye contact with Chaehyeong and did the "I see you" hand gesture, which was replicated by Chaehyeong directing it to her.

They said their messages to each other as well as goodlucks and went back to their areas, but before that, Chae didn't forget to half hug Carlyn and thanked her on what she said to them earlier.

--------------------

And by that, the third match was automatically decided. It will be Team 1Million versus Team Lachica with Seventeen's songs.

--------------------

After everything was decided, everyone was tasked to go back to their headquarters for their group interview.

But before going back, JR went to Hook to say that they are looking forward on working with them and they know that they will vibe well with each other.

They bowed and proceeded to their own headquaters, Carlyn didn't forget to ruffle Chaehyeong's hair before going.

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------