Chapter 16: Unfamiliar

South Korea

Days after getting the result, she started preparing for her performance as she can't be complacent as there is a second part of the audition wherein the masters themselves will decide whether she will be a participant of the show.

Wolf'lo keeps on insisting to accompany her but she wants to keep her main audition piece a secret to everyone.

She prepared a performance for a song she personally remixed, thanks to her music abilities, she was able to create a masterpiece.

Her performance includes the following songs:  Chemistry, Move Shake Drop, Lose my breath, Geisha, and die for you.

All songs are different from each other but she made it work. She picked every single song carefully as this audition would dictate her future in this competition.

She chose Chemistry and Shake drop because both songs were used by Wolf'lo during the Battle Performance Mission where they got eliminated. She wants to let the world know that Wolf'lo is with her all throughout the process and the show.

They were eliminated when they performed with these songs, but Carlyn wants to start with them to continue what Wolf'lo has started.

She also picked the three remaining songs to display her versatility in dancing. She tried to apply different styles in her piece without her performance being too much, messy and overwhelming.

She used a bit of her wittiness and creativenes by adding floor dances, or the dance where she will be lying down on the floor and execute her steps.

She used the masters' elevations to her advantage. She was sure that in the masters' perspective, they could see Carlyn's performance in the best angle.

--------------------

The day has finally come. It was the day for the audition. She's hoping for at least 4 ins so that she'll continue participating in the show.

Her parents and Wolf'lo accompanied her to the audition building, while her friends talked to her before leaving, as well as they texted her pep talks to give Carlyn the encouragement she needed.

Everything that was in Carlyn's mind was to do her best and regret nothing at the end of the day.

They have finally arrived, everyone in the car said their goodluck to Carlyn.

--------------------

She took a deep breath before entering the building, she was wearing her school uniform.

Fortunately, she was able to bring a pair because she planned on going to Lotte World with her parents in her school uniform.

She was the last one to enter the room.

--------------------

While Carlyn was walking in the corridor, some auditionees were wondering why there is still a seat left. They were thinking whether it was a mistake or the owner of the chair went to the bathroom. But all of their thoughts were broken when the door opened revealing an unfamiliar girl with a somewhat familiar and unfamiliar looking uniform.

"Woah~ who is she?"

"So pretty!"

"She looks cute!"

"What school is she in?"

"No way! Isn't that the uniform of xx art school in London?!"

"xx as in one of the most prestigious schools in the entire world?"

"Don't they just accept 18 and above people? She looks too young to be 18!"

--------------------

On the other hand, Carlyn was curious what they were so curious about and why are they looking at her like that.

She's looking for the chair with her name on it.

She was looking for it while greeting people by bowing. She finally found her seat beside five people, few of them was wearing hanlim uniform. One of them reminds her of her Haechi unnie due to her curly hair.

As she reads them, she knew that they are HipHop people. Before sitting down, she bowed and smiled at them.

She heard one of them say pretty in Korean, but she doesn't know who.

Even though Carlyn is ¾ Korean, she looks more western than she should look, so when they greeted her, they said "hello" and "hi". They were also TRYING to speak in English introducing themselves but was then cut-off by Carlyn introducing herself in perfect Korean.

They sighed in response and continue on talking to her comfortably. Their conversation went on until one of them was called on stage.

The group that Carlyn was talking to was Vow. And she was right that they are a HipHop group.

Carlyn was basically adopted to their group as she was with them because Vow knew that she knows no one in the competition that she could talk to. They insisted that she should stick with them.

Carlyn is so thankful that she was able to vibe with them. Most of them are extroverts, as well as Carlyn, so maybe that is why they vibe altogether.

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------