Chapter 30: Reunited

South Korea

"Hi!" Carlyn said as soon as the door was opened by Haechi

"WAHHH!!" Haechi exclaimed excitedly when she saw Carlyn.

She carried Carlyn while Carlyn just hugged her tight.

The other Wolf'lo members being curious on what Haechi was excited about went to the door and saw Carlyn.

As soon as they saw Carlyn an excited smile was seen on their faces and quickly hugged her.

"My child", "My dongsaeng!" Was the exclaims she heard left and right.

"Uh, could you guys let go of my child. She might have a hard time breathing" Carlyn's dad said in a joking tone which made everyone let go of Carlyn and giggled.

They looked at Carlyn fondly but soon noticed Jam babies and team Hook looking so surprised.

Wolf'lo waved at them. Before they started a conversation, they invited everyone inside the practice room.

Once everyone was inside, Wolf'lo introduced theirselves as well as everyone except Carlyn and her parents.

Hook members are so starstrucked seeing their idols in front of them. Ever since their first performance, netizens as well as everyone in the show saw similarities between team Hook and Wolf'lo especially in their dance style as a group and this is such a great experience for them to meet Wolf'lo.

--------------------

"How are you guys doing? How's the show?" Halo asked

Carlyn looked at everyone and looks like they are too shy to speak so she answered the question instead.

"It's doing well, unnie. As a matter of fact, we are here today to prepare for our second challenge"

Before continuing their conversation, Carlyn's mother intervened

"Since you guys have a lot to catch up, we'll be touring the others around while you do what you do"

"Oh, of course, sure! Just don't bombard the girls with random questions. Enjoy everyone!" Carlyn answered her mother laughing knowing how random her mother could be sometimes.

--------------------

As soon as they got out, the Wolf'lo once again tackled Carlyn with hugs.

"Dongsaeng, we missed you so much!" Yeni said not leaving the hug

"I missed you guys so much too! Both of us have been busy. It's nice that we met here again~"

"We saw your audition on the second episode. We were surprised" Mini mentioned

"It's a mission success then" Carlyn giggled

"We also knew the reason why you picked those songs-"

Carlyn cut Babysleek as she was surprised

"They aired that?!?!"

"Yup, as a matter of fact, I think you have the most air time during the episodes. Looks like even the producers are fond of you."

"well that's embarrassing"

"we are so proud and thankful to you, love" Babysleek said

The others just nodded to what Babysleek said.

"I am too, to you. I won't even be here in Korea if not because of you. I won't be aware that the audition for this season is open not because of you. Everything that had happened while I am here are all because you are also here with me. You guys deserve every recognition that you could possibly have."

Everyone once again hugged Carlyn until Haechi broke the emotional mood with

"So... How did you feel when you battled everyone?"

"It was fun like really really fun."

"Was the battle with them more fun or with us"

"Uh..."

Everyone was glaring at her playfully

"Yours, of course! Everyone was able to have coffee while your wallets are getting emptied" Carlyn laughed at the memory

--------------------

They just kept on catching up until Jam babies, Hook and Carlyn's parents knocked at the door to fetch Carlyn because it's time to go to their practice studio.

"Ahhh, don't goooooo" Haechi whined and held onto the Carlyn when she stood up as she was about to bid her goodbye

"I have to go, Haennie. we have to practice for the mission." Carlyn said laughing at her Haechi unnie

"Yah, Haechi let the girl go to dance" Chocol said giggling

"Yes please, unnie. We'll meet you again during lunch I promise!" Carlyn said still laughing

"Promise?"

"Promise." Carlyn answered smiling

Haechi let the girl go and bid their farewells and see you laters to each other.

--------------------

Extra Scenes:

While walking, Carlyn was behind everyone and noticed how everyone was comfortable with her parents and she found that comforting and happiness took over her.

Chaehyeong noticed that Carlyn's behind and called her

"Lyn, what are you doing there? Come here!"

Everyone stopped at that and waited for Carlyn.

Carlyn on the other hand ran and as soon as she reached them, she placed her arm around PK and Chae's shoulder and said.

"I'm so happy"

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------

Note: hello everyone! Hope everyone and everything's well! Sorry for being inactive for a few days and came back with this short chapter. I was just busy with school stuff but I'll make it up to you.

Also, just a heads up, I would probaby add some battles between members of teams because I wasn't satisfied with just one battle this season. I am craving for more so I'll write my own battle HAHAHA. Thank you for waiting and reading this story! Lovelots <33