Chapter 14: Persuaded

South Korea

It's been weeks since the mega crew mission and Carlyn is still in Korea. Their school declared online class instead of face-to-face mode of learning due to some important renovation that should be done without any interference.

They do not have classes but instead they should pass their requirements online. And thanks to her parents being dancers, they have their own studio in their house as well as a recording studio because ever since she could talk, Carlyn liked singing.

It was a birthday gift from her parents, and luckily everything still works despite not being used for many years.

While in Korea, she kept her bond with Wolf'lo. She was there in every mission to support them, but unfortunately Wolf'lo got eliminated during their battle performance mission, they were against Bebe and the last placing crew was automatically eliminated.

As soon as she knew about the result (Babysleek told her), she wanted to make them feel better so she invited them to a café to cheer them up, and of course she really did cheer them up.

Carlyn reassured them that they did their best and they should have no regrets. That made them feel so much better.

----------------------

Due to Wolf'lo not being busy outside their classes and guestings, most of the time Carlyn is with them. They meet up often especially after their pop-up classes.

Their usual hangout place was in Carlyn's place as her parents insisted for them to be able to bond without the other people interfering.

(Yup, they already know that Carlyn's parents was the owner of the studio they were using and was also their colleagues before.)

During this time as well, Yeni opened the topic regarding the second season of Street Dance Girls Fighter. This was an insider information and has yet to be released.

They really persuaded Carlyn to audition as her talents and skills deserved to be shown all around the globe. Good thing, Carlyn was familiar with the show.

"Will you be one of the masters, unnies?"

"We're not yet sure, 'saeng. Maybe if they follow the same structure before that all crews will be there." Haechi answered

"Please join, love~ I know that this is beyond your comfort zone but we can't let your talent go to waste. And also, you shared your objective before right? This is the perfect time to show the world and be one of the people that would change the people's perspectives in dancing." Babysleek told her

"In addition to my goal, I promised myself while watching them battle with Deep N Dap that I will be meeting all of the crews not as an audience, but as a participant." She said in whisper but can still be somewhat heard by Wolf'lo who smiled as they saw that Carlyn was considering it.

"I'm in."

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------