Chapter 12: Shooting + Spontaneous Battle

South Korea

It was finally the day of shooting.

Everyone was in their costumes. Masks weren't in their original plan and was supposed to be for Carlyn only, but Carlyn said that it would be weird if she'll have a different accessory so instead of just her, some other dancers have masks too.

Even though it was already shooting day, changes kept on being made until the final rehearsal before shooting, and because of that Carlyn tried helping.

These are all being captured by the cameras, but Carlyn doesn't really care as she can't bare seeing her unnies so stressed during the shooting day. Fortunately they liked her ideas and it made the performance much neater.

Wolf'lo can't imagine how it would be without Carlyn being there to support and help them. They were just so thankful.

--------------------

After a while, everyone was confident and satisfied, they started shooting. After a few takes, they are finally done.

Everyone started to thank each other. Wolf'lo as well started thanking everyone including the staff with them.

After a while, they had an idea to have a spontaneous battle as most if not most, all of them are battlers in the field. They wanted to have fun after weeks or days of stress.

Another reason is that they really want to see Carlyn battle real-time as the only time they saw her battle was when a video of her and babysleek battling went viral.

Someone connected their phone to the speaker and started playing battle song playlists so that no one have to stay to control the music.

One battle after another, everyone was just having fun.

Until they had an agreement wherein Carlyn will battle everyone in Wolf'lo and if she was able to maintain her power until the end, they will buy whatever she wants.

Even without the prize, Carlyn would have agreed as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to battle people pioneering the industry.

They have now started the battle, the order will be by age. Starting with the youngest, which means the first battle will be Haechi versus Champ, followed by Yeni, Mini, Halo, Chocol, and of course, Babysleek.

One thing they've learned during this battle is that Champ is such a versatile dancer. She's just like Babysleek. She could easily read her opponent and battle them in their own style but mixed with her own styles.

She dances flowy, neat, and never misses a single beat. They couldn't believe that the girl they're watching is just a 17 year old girl. Her eyes while dancing are just different. Even though you can't see her entire face, you could still feel her emotions.

Her presence is also in a different level. She could present herself well and not all dancer could do that, especially someone who is just new in this industry. The sweet girl they have met is gone everytime she's dancing. It's like she's a different person when dancing.

Everyone was hyped due to the battle and everyone was not surprised when Champ was able to battle the six of them, all with the same energy and power. They were amazed and soon enough the battles finished.

They started throwing their shoes as a sign of respect and started asking questions on how she could do all of that without getting tired. She looks like she could have another set of battle.

She just smiled and answered in a jokingly manner

"I'm still young so I could do these."

The unnies and oppas in the room look at her in disbelief, especially Wolf'lo. They look disrespected.

"Yah! Champ, are you saying that we're old?!" Halo asked her also jokingly

"How could you say that to you mom?" Babysleek also asked her, but dramatically

"I'm young, so it's okay!" Haechi again with her tagline.

Everyone just started laughing including the staff and production crew that was still inside the room.

And of course Wolf'lo didn't forget their agreement, they asked Champ what she would like and she answered-

"I WOULD LIKE DRINKS FOR EVERYONE PLEASE!"

Everyone started cheering while Wolf'lo started complaining how their wallets would be emptied once again.

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------