Chapter 13: Showtime

South Korea

Carlyn is now inside Wolf'lo's headquarters. Today's the day that everyone will show their mega crew mission video.

While they are shooting, Carlyn's inside the headquarters, aware that the cameras are open so she wore her mask the entire time.

Carlyn was nervous but at the same time confident with their output.

After some time, it was finally Wolf'lo's turn.

Daniel (host) asked a few questions to Wolf'lo and after they answered, they already wanted to thank everyone.

"This was so far the hardest challenge but was a lot easier due to our dongsaeng."

Some crews are suddenly curious and question Wolf'lo who that is.

But before Wolf'lo answered, their mega crew video played.

--------------------

While watching, Wolf'lo was emotional, at the same time proud of what they were able to do. They are not really familiar with working with choreographies, especially directing with those many people.

While watching the video, some were able to recognize Champ as the girl who was able to battle Babysleek earlier this year. They are curious how she can be in their mission when she's from London.

As soon as Carlyn went on screen, wolf'lo just smiled and watched fondly that went unnoticed by the other crews as well as the host, Daniel.

When the video ended, he asked Wolf'lo who was that girl and if she was the one they're calling "dongsaeng" as the height differences could be seen with other dancers, but her energy, skills, and talent really matched well with the other dancers.

"Uh yes. She was the dongsaeng we're referring to. Some of you might have recognized her as the girl who battled Babysleek back in London. That everyone, is a 17 year old girl, Champ." Halo answered smiling

"She came from London three days ago and as soon as she landed, she went to the studio to practice with us. She was really a big help. She was helping us up until the final rehearsals. She suggested many things here, and that includes the wave where Haechi was in the middle." Babysleek shared, proud

Everyone was just more curious about who "Champ" is.

"How did she know about the mission though?" Daniel asked

"Babysleek unnie was talking to her one time and unnie was able to share it to her. She mentioned that she hoped that she was there to perform with them. As soon as their call ended, she talked to her parents without hesitations and went here." Yeni answered

"Also, I just want to share that this dongsaeng was the one who brought us meals that I've been sharing in my stories. It was not bought, everyone."

After all that Wolf'lo shared, they're more than curious. They wanted to meet her. If only they knew that they could if they went to Wolf'lo's headquarters.

--------------------

After a few more moments results are out. And once again, Wolf'lo is facing another elimination battle. This time with Deep N Dap. They quickly went to their headquarters to change.

While inside their headquarters, they practiced some of their routines, such as the 5v5 battle. Of course, Carlyn was there to suggest and help them behind the camera. They couldn't be more thankful for her support.

--------------------

It was time for the battle, Carlyn's in the audience without her mask as she would be more recognized if she wore the mask. She also changed her clothes so that she'll not be recognized by the same staff with her in the headquarters the entire time.

Carlyn put her 101% trust to her unnies during the battle. She kept cheering for them. Fortunately, she knows how use her voice properly so she could cheer loudly without compromising her voice.

While battling, the unnies also smiled at her when they saw her cheering loudly.

And as she predicted, Wolf'lo won the battle. Deep N Dap were also good especially with their group routines but when it comes to 1v1, Wolf'lo is exceptionally good.

After the result has been announced, Deep N Dap said their goodbyes and thanked everyone cheering. Mina even mentioning that Lia Kim gave her a thumbs up and said good job.

Everyone was emotional, including Carlyn, but she could hold her tears, thanks to her acting class in school.

Every crew greeted each other and bid their goodbyes to Deep N Dap. After that, everyone went back to their headquarters.

Carlyn once again changed back to her earlier clothes and went back to the Wolf'lo headquarters to ask her unnies how they feel.

"Mom! Unnies! How do you guys feel?"

"Sarang!" "Our Champ!" 'Saeng!" Are what she heard when they saw her.

"Well, us being in a battle is already expected by us." Halo answered her

"By the way, congratulations on winning the battle. I knew, you could do it!"

"Thanks, 'saeng! Thank you for supporting us as well. We saw you in the crowd earlier cheering for us. It really did give us your energy while battling" Haechi answered giggling a bit

"also, since the mission is finished, will you go back to London now?" Sleek asked her in a sad tone.

"Do you want me to?" Carlyn asked

"No!" "Don't!" She heard multiple answers from them at once

She just laughed at them

"Don't worry unnies, mom, I won't be going home until the end of our vacation."

"nice! We could bond more" yeni cheered

And the day just went on with them knowing each other more and making the most while Carlyn is in Korea.

-------------------- END OF CHAPTER --------------------