"Doppelgangers."

(Y/n and H/n's ages - Currently somewhere between 8 to 10)

​​Y/n = Your Name (Female, bi/pan)

H/n = His Name (Y/n's identical twin brother)

N/n = Nickname/Surname

​​​​​~~~~~~~~~~~

The sakura trees were truly beautiful.

For a moment, it felt like it was just me in this world... I kept staring at the sunny, clear blue sky, letting the soft sunrays gently caress my skin. I noticed an airplane flying high in the sky and for a second it had me wondering what kind of people where there and where they were going. Where they traveling for vacation? Perhaps to see family members or friends? Wherever they were going, I could only wish they would all have a great time.

I let myself gently close my eyes and take a slow, deep inhale through my nose and really gently exhale. I felt the soft wind on my face and hair, before gently opening my eyes and seeing the soft, pink petals of the trees flying around me and solely focusing on the sound of the soft wing and perhaps a few birds from the distance and the sound of my own, soft and slow breathing. It was one of these moments when you find yourself in a trance, just forgetting about everyone and everything, all responsibilities and wories and simply enjoying the little, beautiful moments of life, letting the sound, the smells and the nature around completely absorb you.

I blinked and slowly touched my cheek with my fingers and looked down at my slightly wet hand in slight confusion. Was that a tear that ran down my eye just now?

"Yo, Y/n," I raised my head upwards.

"Are you going to be standing there for long?" My brother asked me, looking at me. "Come on, we'll be late for the lesson!"

"Is everything okay?" My dad Yuri asked me.

I stared at him, blinking as I also looked at our two dads staring at me a few meters away from me, all three pausing to stare at me, waiting for me to follow. I looked down at my fingers, before I quickly cleaned them by rubbing them over my shirt quickly and used my wrist to clean my wet cheek.

"Yeah.. I'm coming." I replied and quickly ran after my brother and our two dads right next to him, shaking myself off of my temporary spacing out as we three started making our way to the Sano Dojo.

------------------------------------

Harry, otherwise known as one of H/n and my dads, kissed both my twin brother's and my head, as he then proceeded to ruffle our hair gently with a smile, staring down adoringly with his warm brown eyes at the two of us.

"Well, it would clearly be responsible of me to tell you two kiddos to behave, but you've never really quite misbehaved much in public in general," He said with a chuckle as he smiled at the two of us, knelt down, as his husband, Yuri, or also known as our second dad was standing there beside Harry, looking at me protectively with his gray eyes. "Now remember what I've told you two about other kids mistreating you. Especially you, Y/n, you know how boys can act at times!" My father Yuri said. He was always the most stern father between him and Harry, but also the more protective one who was also a bit more protective towards me, aparently claiming that a lot of boys would be silly and immature and acts irresponsibly around girls and bother them, so he would always keep on telling me how to be careful and distant from many of the boys. Before he could continue, I interrupted him from speaking further and telling H/n to 'protect me', as I fixed my slightly messed up hair. "Yes, yes we know..."