"I will teach you how to ride a motorcycle."

"You're not my only friend," Yuzuha said, pushing her strands of hair behind her ear as her pretty brown eyes focused on me. "But you're my best friend." She told me, making me stare at her.

"I still can't believe you're leaving..." She sighed. "I have been feeling a bit depressed because of this lately." Yuzuha said, looking back at the movie that was playing on the television, but not really paying any attention to it. We were both sat on one of the couches next to each other, a big green bowl filled with popcorn right between us. Hakkai was sitting quietly across another couch, not really initiating to speak. He just quietly observed the TV. It was hard to tell what was on his mind, or if there was anything at all.

"I know..." I said in a sad tone and slowly grabbed a few pieces of popcorn on my palms, but not eating them right ahead. I just looked at the pieces and broke them into smaller ones, playing with them. "It feels so weird. Like, I am leaving in two days... two days." I repeated on my mind.

I had dedicated so many thoughts in this, preparing myself mentally and physically for the journey. I made sure to do a lot of research on the country I would move, learn a bit of the native language, the culture and more than the basics that I needed to know. The more I did, the more excited I was getting and yet anxious and sad, too.

I would leave my friends and everyone behind for a while, but at the same time after forcing myself to see the brighter side, this was the opportunity for new experiences and places for me. It would be my first time traveling abroad. I would see so many new places, people, try lots of food and I even thought about getting souvenirs and gifts to everyone when I'd come back. I would surely have so lots of things to flex on.

"It's a good thing that we can speak through the phone, though," I continued. "At least we won't lose contact this way."

"True," Yuzuha smiled. "It just won't be the same, you know.. It's different when we hang out together like this and have sleepovers." Yuzuha rightfully complained, before she leaned back against the couch and sighed. "But I guess it's better than nothing." She looked at me. "I'm just really used to having you here, you know? I've never had a friend like you." She spoke, her eyebrows softly frowned as she looked at me with her pretty doe eyes.

I looked at her and gently held her hand.

---------------------------------------------

Yuzuha and I had a wonderful time during our last sleepover. For the first time, we were allowed to have a bit more fun without without the fear of angering Taiju. We ended up sleeping after five in the morning. I was surprised Yuzuha had managed to convince Taiju to let us sleep that late, but I guess he did find it in his heart to accept his sister's request. He most likely did not even like me, but he did tolerate me. After all, I was his sister's best friend. Despite everything, he still loved and cared for Yuzuha.

Yuzuha and I hugged each other really close and spoke to each other for a bit. Although I was not leaving today, it was time for me to go home for the final preparations. Unfortunately, she would not be able to come with me before my departure, so we made sure to share our goodbyes from up close, talking about how we would miss each other so much and promised to talk as often as we could and send pictures to each other.

As I was finally leaving their house and turned to look back at her house. She had already walked in. But up somewhere, I noticed Hakkai's face poking out of the window of his bedroom slightly, staring right at me with his big, blue eyes.