"One day, we will open up our own ramen restaurant!"

I munched on my taiyaki, glancing down at it and enjoying the taste as we three sat by the seashore, Shinichiro sitting between us, me sitting on his left and Izana on his right, all three of us eating taiyaki. Shinichiro and I had gotten a bit messy with the chocolate filling in the corner of our mouths and cheeks, but we didn't care.

My sprained ankle was tied carefully by Shinichiro, who had been very careful and gentle wrapping it up for me and now we were just chilling, listening to Shinichiro speak about a lot of things.

Shinichiro seemed to be more than happy to share these moments with the two of us, smiling and looking relaxed and carefree as he spoke his thoughts away, both Izana and I listening to him and enjoying the moment more than I thought I would.

After some time of shifting the conversation around, I ended up talking just a bit about me... I wasn't saying anything too interesting or important just daily and boring things and even about school.

I had gotten more comfortable with the time passing and I was eventually able to speak a bit more freely, as well.

".... and so I ended up failing this math test, and now my teacher basically forced me to take tutoring lessons for three weeks to keep up!" I said in frustration. "Three days a week - two hours each lesson... Starting tomorrow! It's gonna be boring, and I feel bad for the person tutoring me... He doesn't deserve to be in the situation he is in either, but he still will suffer along with me I guess." I said a bit dramatically, making Shin chuckle. "Cheer up, it will be fine, I'm sure." Shinichiro replied. "It's just for three weeks. You won't even realize when the time will pass."
"Hopefully..." I sighed, wiping my mouth clean after I finished eating and threw a pebble in the water. "And hopefully I will actually learn a thing this time and those lessons won't go to waste..."

And so, we chatted about boring, everyday stuff. Mostly Shinichiro spoke and then I got a bit braver, but Izana on the most part was quiet. I knew that this was not the first time Shinichiro hang out with Izana probably, but I could obviously tell that Izana was most likely .... well, more talkatibe during the times they hang out themselves without me. I kind of felt bad that I perhaps made Izana uncomfortable in any way.

------------------------------

The ride back home was proceeded in the same way I was picked on the vehicle. Sticker-close between both Izana and Shinichiro... Which brought back this weird, discomforting feeling, but.. I supposed it was not as awkward as it was in the beginning.

"Thank you for everything, it was really nice hanging out with you." I said with a smile, thanking both Shinichiro and Izana for keeping up with me. "And thanks for the taiyaki and my leg, I appreciate it."

"Don't mention it, anything for my lady." Shinichiro grinned playfully at me, now that I had dismounted the bike, Izana was more comfortable on the back. "Glad you had fun. And don't worry about your ankle. Like I said, it's nothing serious. With a bit of rest you will be able to walk it just fine tomorrow."

"I hope so." I nodded and wave both of them bye, as I slowly managed to pull myself to the front door of my house, unlocking it and stepping inside, closing the door behind me as Shinichiro and Izana had just dropped me off right outside my house.

Shinichiro smiled and looked over the back st Izana. "So... what do you say, Izana? What do you think about her?" He questioned.

Izana just kept her gaze locked on the entrance of her door, his eyes wide as always, violet and mysterious as he kept his gaze lingered there.