"I'm trusting her in your care."

"...."

"...."

​​​​"...."

"...Family..."

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, could you come over here for a second?"

I looked up at my math teacher who was looking right at me. I mentally groaned, knowing that whatever she wanted to tell me had to do with the math test I failed.

Everyone was preparing their bags for the third period and exiting the class and my teacher had called for me. After she handed me the very low score test, I definitely knew she would want to have a talk with me.

"I don't know what has been happening lately, but your school grades have been dropping quite a bit, and I think it's quite clear even to you." She said and used her red pen to point at the red marks on my corrected test, seeing the 'twenty four out of a hundred' points in a big red circle on the top right of the paper. Ugh, my dads would kill me if they saw this...

The woman adjusted her glasses and looked up at me. "You've either not been studying properly, not paying attention during classes or whatever, but I won't be letting you off the hook like that. You cannot keep going scoring such low scores." She then raised her head and started looking around the room, looking at the various kids in class. Her eyes fell on a specific kid that seemed to be having a very small talk with a girl in a ponytail that had just left the class with a smile with one of her friends, who I think was one of my classmates, Hinata Tachibana.

"Kisaki Tetta," My teacher called, and the quiet, gray eyed timid kid looked at the teacher, his eyebrows a bit raised up, as he adjusted his glasses and held the hems of his backpack awkwardly, making steps closer to her. ".... Yes?" He asked, parts of his dad hair obscuring a few parts from his eyes.

"I would like to ask a favor from you, dear," She spoke and pointed at me, who was standing there awkwardly. "Miss N/n over here has been having issues with her studying lately and she clearly needs some tutoring classes." She said as she started packing up her things. "I'm a rather busy woman who cannot bring myself to find extra time to help her out since I barely have any free time myself. I think that such a smart kid like you who never gets any score between a hundred is going to finally help her be placed in the right path and start to improve in her studies, cause I do not condone any of my students failing." She spoke, as Kisaki was nervously and awkwardly standing there, not looking too comfortable, which I noticed.

So, I decided to speak. "Miss, it's alright," I spoke softly, their eyes turning on me. "I'm sure Kisaki is definitely busy taking care of his own responsibilities and studying... I think if he were to give me tutoring lessons he would be held back himself." I said, looking at her. "It would be unfair to him if he were to spend his time helping someone like me out, especially when it's for nothing. I don't want him wasting his time on me." I explained, chuckling a bit nervously.

Kisaki just stared at me surprised inside his eyes...

He was not exactly bullied, but he was pretty much a loner and a stranger kid. People barely approached or spoke to him, let alone look at him. Many even seemed uncomfortable being near him and he was just seen as the loner and the nerd of the class just existing. When people were around him, most people would just ignore him on the most part like he was not even there, while others would find silly excuses to be away from them.