"I can find them and beat them up for you."

I held myself back from throwing my books against the wall, tearing them apart, pouring gasoline on the remaining, torn papers and setting them on fire, cause I knew I would have to pay to consequences of that.

I was struggling with math, again. Obviously, math was -unfortunately- not the only subject we were taught in school, but I was just frustrated that despite all these lessons with Kisaki, I was still struggling with it. Well, obviously, he had helped me a lot during the last three weeks and I was very satisfied with how much I have had improved -and even happier that our three weeks of private lessons were over-.

Kisaki was a very mysterious, quiet and distant guy. I wouldn't say that we didn't get a bit more accustomed to each other, but it felt like it was impossible to become buddies with him, but for many understandable reasons. I was just jealous of him and wished he could let me borrow some of his brain, because I kept finding myself struggling with some exercises, no matter how many different kinds of methods I had tried.

I kept fidgeting with my pen as I mindlessly stared down at the many annoying numbers and letters as I tapped my fingers against the table, playing some kind of repetitive beat from a random song as if expecting some kind of magic to grand me the power of knowledge and intelligence so I could finish with these exercises once and for all.

I flinched hardly when I heard a few knocks. I quickly turned on my side towards the window in a startled manner, unblinking as I tried to get my eyes and brain to cooperate and comprehend what I was seeing through my window.

I would have probably screamed or cried or whatever the moment I noticed a figure having climbed the top of a tree and almost hanging through the window of my room... but once I recognized the face, I really slowly got up and walked over to it in a confused manner and slowly opened the window.

"Heya~" Hanma greeted me with his flashing grin as we just stared at each other, him staring at me calmly as if he hadn't just climbed a tree and hanging through my window and me staring at him. I hadn't seen this guy in a week or two, probably?

"Hanma, what are you doing here?" I asked in surprise. "Aw, you remembered my name! How sweet." Hanma commented. "Well..." He started, looking around him a bit awkwardly. "... So, I may or may not be being chased down by the police right now..." He paused, as if wanting to continue speaking but at the same time looking at me, as if expecting me to understand where he was getting at and waiting for my reaction, so he could react regardless.

I stared at him before I looked out the window around, not happening to see anyone in particular around the neighbor, despite it just being around eight PM. I looked on my back to make sure the door to my room was closed, before I sighed and reached my hands out to him. "Get in, but be quiet." I said quietly. He smiled, taking this as the opportunity to use my hands as support for me to pull him in the room, despite him looking like he didn't necessarily need my support.

"What happened to your face?" Hanma asked. "Oh.." I said as he noticed my face. I had completely forgotten about that.

It was in a better state than it was in the beginning. My cheeks and nose were much less swollen, red and hurt than how they were and the cuts were healing up. But it was still obvious that my face had received some damage, at least to an observant person or anyone standing close to me.

And of course right after my parents and brother saw my face and nearly got a heart attack from that, for the next... few weeks, I was always accompanied by someone and being taken to school or returning from it, whether it was one of my dads picking me up and getting me anywhere with their cars or my brother on the most part. They were all too scared to let me go anywhere by myself after this... Even my friends were shaken.