Chapter 2 - Meeting the boys

Elizabeth's pov:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
I woke up in my bed and slammed the button down on my alarm. I put my pillow over my face and sighed. It's time to get up. I thought to myself. I quickly got up and made my bed lazily yawning after every pillow.

I made my way into the kitchen, dragging my feet along the cold wooden floor.

"Oi! Who turned the sun on full brightness!" I exclaimed.

Mouse laughed. "I'm making eggs and bacon, have a seat at the table they're almost ready." Mouse says excitedly.

I plopped into the table chair, yawning once again.

"How are you so energetic at 8am!?" I asked.

"Well, you get used to it for morning shifts. Mouse says, walking over with eggs and bacon.

We ate in silence, feeling the morning sun on our faces. "Are you excited to come to work with me today?" Mouse asks.

I immediately perk up. "I forgot about that! Yay!"

Mouse laughs at my sudden awareness.

~~~~

We finished breakfast, and I ran to my new room, all before I tripped on one of the unpacked boxes. THUD

"Owwww." I explain rolling on the floor.

"What the hell happened?" My big bro says rushing in.

He sees me on the floor face flat with my legs sprawled on the box. He breaks down laughing.

"Haha, you're so clumsy it's unreal!" He says laughing . I give him a glare. "Need a hand?" He says, putting out his hand. I take it and brush myself off.

"I got a little excited." I say, smirking.

Mouse laughs. "Okay, hurry and get dressed, I have work in 30 mins." Mouse says, running to his room to get changed.

I look in my closet that I had packed up last night and put on my dusty blue 2 peice toggs,

Then put ripped Jean shorts and this cute summer singlet to go over top followed by my white thongs

(A/n: Sorry guys, photos aren't working at the moment you're gonna have visualize in your head :(

Then I put my hair in a messy half up half down bun. I ran out of my room with my bag in my hand.

Mouse soon comes out of his room.

"Ready?" I say happily.

"Almost, just forgot one thing." Mouse says.

I sighed, stomping over to Mouse, who had Bondi Zinc in his hand. He squirts some on his hand and rubs it on my face as I reluctantly shake my head side to side.

"Mouseeeeeaa," I complain.

"I know you hate it, sweets, but you don't wanna get burnt, do you?" He says. I give him a glare.

~~~