Chapter 11 - Panic Attack

I woke up and remembered I get to go to the beach with Oliver today! I was really nervous, to be honest.

I don't get easily nervous for situations like these, but for some reason, when it comes to Oliver or Chase, I get so nervous.

I was also super nervous that Mouse was gonna find out and kill me. I had a lot of trauma with my father, and Mouse yelling at me brings the memories and pain all back.

I know he means no harm, but for some reason It still scares me. I thought since I've been through so much with Dad, I would be a stronger, better person.

But I guess I was too young to toughen me up as much as I'd like.

I quickly got ready. I wasn't feeling the best today. I was nervous for some reason, and I kept having to calm myself down so it didn't escalate to a panic attack.

Jesse wasn't home, so I assumed he had gone to work. I looked around his house, trying to find something to eat. I found eggs and cereal but grabbed a Granola bar because I feared eating something too big would make me vomit.

I checked the time. 10:35am. I had 25 mins until I was supposed to be there. I decided that I should leave now anyway to get there a bit early, and since Bondi is a 20 min ride from Jesse's house. I grabbed my bag and surfboard and strapped them to the back of my bike.

I pumped up my tires and texted Oliver that I'm on my way and headed off. The whole ride, I was nervous and excited.

~~~~~~

Once I got to Bondi, I locked my bike up to the rack and went down to the beach to find Oliver. I looked around but didn't see him.

I looked around for his sister but didn't see her either. Just then, I saw his beautiful, curly blonde hair and toned back muscles sitting on a towel in Central of the beach.

I smiled to myself. He's so cute. I can't believe I'm going to hang out with him.

I walk down to where he was sitting, and I put my stuff down and sit next to him.

"Hey." I say.

He turns his head to see me.

"Oh hey! I didn't see you there." He laughs and moves over so I can sit on the towel.

"How's it going? Your sister's not here." I say as I lay out my towel.

I was still slightly in shock since I was sitting next to THE Oliver Huxley.

"Yeah, she apparently had plans. She can never make time for me, I guess!" He laughs, throwing his hands up in the air.

I laugh.

"Siblings are like that, aren't they?" I sigh, looking out to the water.

"Yeah, I guess so, haha. I'm glad you could make it. I was worried I'd have to be all alone today." He smiles

"Yeah, no problem, I didn't really want to be alone either on this beautiful summer day." I say.

Although I'm not very popular in school, especially since i transferred schools, so I spend most of my days alone anyway. I just wanted to agree.

"Well, you wanna hit a few waves? Surfs nice." He says.

Knowing he surfs makes him even cuter.

We paddle out far enough and stop flowing over the waves. A wave came up behind, but I was too far back.

Oliver gets on the wave, showing off his beautiful calves. He flawlessly rides the wave down to the shoreline.

Another wave looms behind me, I get on the wave and feel the breeze through my hair. I hear Oliver cheer from the shore.