Chapter 5 - Oliver

(IMAGINE THIS BOY BUT A BIT OLDER AND MORE MUSCULAR AND WITH FRECKLES)

------------------------------‐--------------------

Today was Chappo's day off of work, and we were sitting on the couch thinking of what to do today while watching Lady in White.

"Emma invited me to go to the beach and surf with her today." I say to Mouse. "Do you think I could go?" I ask

"I don't know, Liz." He says. I give him a look. He sighs and rolls his eyes. "Who's going?" He asks.

"Emma, me, her mother and her cousin, Hannah." I say texting Emma

Text:

"He's thinking about it. Keep your fingers crossed!" - Elizabeth

"Yay! Okay. Fingers are crossed." - Emma

"Alright, you can go." He says.

"Please, Mouse, please! Don't be unfair! I promise we'll be safe! We'll wear lots of sunscreen!" I pleaded

"I said yes, dummy." Mouse says, rolling his eyes.

"Wait, really? Thanks Mouse your the best! She'll be here in 10!" I say, running to my room to get my swimmers on.

~~~~
*Ding dong*

I run out of my room, my tote bag packed with my phone, extra clothes, water, snacks, a hat, and sunscreen.

"Did you put on sunscreen?" Mouse asks sternly.

"Yess Mouse." I complain.
"I'm 16 years old for Pete's sake."

"Alright, go have fun," He says, his hands leading to the door.

~~~

In the car on the way to Bondi, me, Emma, and he cousin Hannah, all my age chat about what's been going on and how school's going.

"I'm so nervous for exams coming up!" I say

"Me too. Why do they have to make school so annoying and hard."

" I'd prefer to sit at home watching the Nature Channel then take the science exam," Hannah complains.

"Not me, I'd much rather not take History." I say as we pull up to Bondi's parking lot.

We unpack the bags, food, cooler, towels, and surfboards. We trot down the stairs and skip across the searing hot Australian sand. Once we make it in between the flags, we unpack and take out our towels. We all lay on our towels exhausted from trudging up the beach. We sun bake for a while before deciding to take off our clothes (leaving on our swimmers, of course) and head into the wayer to cool off.

Mystery Boy's Pov:

"No, dude, that wave was actually so sick." I say, slapping my bro on his arm. I turned around, holding my surfboard before seeing her. The beautiful girl I saw a few days ago, I rescued from running into me. Sue was gorgeous.

She had blue swimmers on, two peice, her long brown hair tight in double dutch braids. She walked into the water, which seemed in slo-mo. Her bright blue eyes glistened in the sun as she wiped the water of her long eyelashes.

Butterflies flew up my stomach. I wanted to go over there so badly and see her. But I totally would make a fool out of myself.

She flawlessly ducks under a wave. Coming back up, looking like a mermaid straight from the bottom of the glistening Pacific Ocean.

Elizabeth's pov's:

The water felt so good on my tan skin. I soon as I got into the water, it seemed like all the problems in the world went away. The water was a clear blue today. You could see everything. The seaweed, shells, even your feet clear at the bottom. I giggled to myself, feeling like a million bucks. I knew the ocean was my place. My love. My life.