A Meeting Beforehand

Never in a million years would Y/N have thought that Gojo actually had an ounce of muscle.

It was strange for her because he looked like a stick bug before with that thick ass coat.

How he was hiding all of that under his clothes and why would a man like him who was clearly infatuated with himself try and hide any of that anyway?

Even with the surprise, she wasn't too focused on it since he was like nine years older than her. But he's also got her working a lot so she ain't got time to think about how many different ways she would let him grab her face.

"So... Can you explain to me why I'll be meeting these people tonight?" Y/N questions, grabbing the full stack of papers off of the printer before handing them to Gojo.

At first he doesn't respond, reading some of the paperwork before chuckling and setting them down on his desk. Surprisingly, Gojo worked a lot, not as much as he should but he at least did his job pretty well which she wasn't expecting.

"Well we need to talk about your grade and I think you should have a say in it."

"... Grade... Like schooling?"

"No, your class as a Jujutsu sorcerer."

"Ah..." Y/N sighed as she scratched the back of her head. Quite frankly she wasn't interested in being a part of all of this.

The whole jujutsu thing was just not for her, all the curses and fighting and she has zero patience for it. She was also still kinda scared that at some point she was gonna die and she wouldn't want to die without at least having enough money to make a will.

To put it plainly, Y/N's broke. She got about twenty dollars on her person right now and she's almost fed up.

"Why exactly do I have to be a Jujutsu sorcerer?"

"Well don't you want to? Being my assistant and student would be kinda boring sooner or later."

"I like boring."

"Why?"

"Because I can expect what's coming."

"Ah..." Now it was Gojo's turn to sound tired. Y/N wasn't as crazy as Nobara and Yuji, she wasn't as resilient as Megumi, she was undoubtedly strong and fast individual but she was a down to earth adult.

As much as Gojo would actually like to let her go back into normal society without her having to be involved in this cursed stuff, that wasn't really his choice to make.

"... At least you're getting paid, right?" Gojo laughed, combing his hand through his pineapple leaf looking hair.

Y/N's face scrunched up slightly but she agreed. After all, it took a lot of pestering to actually set her up as an employee of the school, meaning that she would get paid.

"Oh no, the little lady is looking down. Why do you seem so sad?" Gojo teased, sticking his tongue out in a playful manner. One day Y/N might just grab ahold of his tongue and pull as hard as humanly possible to rip it out.

But for the most part he did behave at her grandma's place the other day... So his teasing didn't really warrant her to do that just yet.

"I'm not looking down." She said, almost getting ready to throw hands at him but he beat her too it.

"It's 'cause I'm so tall isn't it?" He chuckled, patting her hair before grabbing his coat and pulling it on himself.

"Shut up." Y/N groans, smacking his hand away.

"Aw come one, don't you love me?"

"I would rather marry Itadori's own dad."

"That would be pretty scandalous if you ask me." Gojo smirked, not fazed by her rather harsh insult.