Assault III, What Is This?!

"Oh dear, what now? Will you rescue him?" The man asks the cursed spirit.

The cursed spirit doesn't respond, instead it pays more attention to the flower that it grew on its fingertip. Both of them were positioned on a ledge not too far away from where Gojo was. Clearly Jogo wasn't going to make it if they just left him.

"I can't let any of the people from the school see my face so I'll be leaving here now. I trust you to finish this. We still can make use of Jogo and we need the woman."

Again the cursed spirit doesn't respond to the man, just watches the group of people down below.

"If you want to save him, then go ahead and save him. Though I don't know, do your kind have sentimental emotions?" He inquired, wearing a smirk on his face as he walked off.

".lla retfa ,snamuh eurt eht re'eW .od eW" The curse finally growled, jumping off as it decided to help Jogo and also try to finish what they were there for.

They may not be able to kill the strong sorcerer, but their main goal was to acquire both Sukuna and Y/N on their side. The vessel didn't matter as much, as long as they stuck to the plan, they would be able to make progress.

"That's quite a statement... For a cursed spirit to make." The man talks to himself, still having the same smirk etched into his expression.

-JUJUTSU KAISEN-

"You don't seem like the type to follow orders, was something good supposed to happen if you killed me?" Gojo continues his bullying, trying to get some information from Jogo's head.

"Not only that, you seem to be after my intern as well. That's a pretty big mistake to make, Why do you want to kidnap her?"

The curse wouldn't say anything though, he just had a look on his face, of fear and maybe a bit of frustration. Y/N can understand, she would be pretty fearful too. Gojo was actually frightening when he wanted to be.

"Regardless of your reason, you're going to have to tell me. Who sent you? I want a name."

Again Jogo wouldn't speak, making Y/N think that it must have been too important to just blurt out.

"C'mon just tell me already." Gojo grumbles, applying more pressure to Jogo's face. At this point he was probably crushing his jaw since Y/N could hear an audible crack.

"Like I'd ever tell you, you little punk!" Jogo groans. Y/N can understand that Jogo's mad, but Gojo seemed pretty far off from a little punk. Gojo was literally six feet and some inches give or take, he had a strong build under the baggy clothes he wore and he literally kicked the cursed spirits ass a few seconds ago.

"What a bad attitude, and you're so comprised."

"Damn you!" Jogo yells, his voice muffled by Gojo's shoe.

"If you don't tell me, I'll excorsize you. Though I will anyway."

"So weird, curses are capable of conversation? Here it almost seems normal." Yuji asked, accidentally startling Y/N. She glaring at Yuji again before scooting away and she really didn't want to have anything to do with him at the moment since she still wasn't sure she believed her eyes.

Suddenly something is thrown in the direction of Gojo, landing just in front of him. For some reason it didn't seem like an actual attack, and it looked almost like a really big flower.