After Rain II, A Condescending Test

When Nobara had gotten back, everyone had continued training. Going back and forth with fighting and practicing different protection stances for if you were injured.

It was tiring and they would have to do it tomorrow which was annoying but at least Nobara bought her a... Questionable military looking track suit which was putting it lightly.

She would never be caught dead wearing it... But it was still nice that she thought to buy something, it was a sweet gesture.

Of course, Y/N thought that today was over, and that she would get a full night sleep to prepare for tomorrow.

With that being said, she made the mistake of falling asleep on the dorm building's couch instead of in her actually dorm room.

Fushiguro had gotten a blanket to cover her up but besides that she was fast asleep.

So you may be wondering, what's the issue?

Well she got awoken at ten at night, basically taking a one hour nap instead of actually sleeping.

"Yo!" Was all Gojo yelled, flicking her forehead before gaining a frightened scream from her.

"AH! WHAT THE HECK- OW?!" Y/N jumped up and immediately fell off of the couch when she tried to scoot away from Gojo's towering figure.

Hopefully she didn't wake anyone else up. How annoying, she was having a nightmare about a curse eating her and now she had an even worse reality of Gojo waking her up.

It was outlandish that he thought towering over her in the dark with that blindfold was okay, it should have been illegal.

Of course it was a relief she was out of that dream, but Gojo didn't have to be so ominous and loud at the same time! And why does this dude keep freaking her out at random times whilst she was in peace? When did he even get here?!

"Hey sleepyhead! C'mon we've got somewhere to go."

"... Where?"

"On a... A small fun trip is all."

"... Nuh uh, you tell me before I find myself fighting another curse again sir." Y/N stated, adding the 'sir' with some extra sass even while she was half asleep.

Gojo chuckled, offering his hand to the woman so she could get off the floor.

He's not sure he wants to tell her the surprise he has just yet.

"We're going to go talk to Principal Yaga for a bit, alright? Then maybe we'll stop for something to eat right after. I think you deserve a little treat huh?"

"... Yeah, sure... Okay." Y/N mumbles, standing up and barely following him without tripping.

Damn she was tired.

Why did she deserve a treat again?

She continued to follow him, yawning when they walked outside in the dark before walking near Ijichi.

"I know that Ijichi works at the school but is he also your chauffeur?"

"Yep!"

"... Okay... Hey." Y/N waved towards Ijichi, already entering the car.

She buckles up and stretches a bit. But tonight she decides that she's not going to fall asleep since she needed to make sure that Gojo wasn't taking her anywhere stupid. That and she probably wouldn't be able to go back to sleep anyway.

Ijichi just nodded his head, also entering the driver seat while Gojo got in the back with Y/N.

"So! What food do you feel like eating now?"

VINTAGE INSPIRATION || JJKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें