Assault

"So you think this'll be fun do you? No sense of danger?" The curse questions Gojo.

Y/N doesn't want to be here, she doesn't want to be here at all. In fact, why did this feel like a nightmare?!

"Not at all?"

Did she wake up from a dream only to still be in a dream?! She kinda hoped so just in case she died cause this situation was outlandish. She was scared, someone take her back to bed!

Why did the curse look like a volcano and dress like it was going to comic con? Why did it have one eye?! What were the mosquito type things flying out of his head and why were they headed straight for them?!

She needs sleep damnit, not more emotional distress.

"Ember insects!"

"If you're aiming this attack at me, then you're right. I'm not feeling any danger." Gojo smirks.

"What is this Gojo?!" Y/N yells, getting picked up by Gojo but this time being held bridal style.

"I don't know yet." Was all he said, making a sign with his hand only for the mosquito-like bugs to stop right in front of them and not move any father.

Y/N almost screams, holding onto Gojo as if her life depended on it when she felt the pressure from the attack. Good thing Gojo was holding her, otherwise she would actually be dead.

"Well... What if this hits us?"

"Why would you say that?!"

Suddenly the bugs grow some sort of mouths on them, screaming in protest before exploding.

Again somehow Y/N was safe when she opened her eyes, still being carried by Gojo. How did he evades attacks so quickly?

"A two stage attack of sound and explosions, that's not bad."

She wasn't going to remember that, as much as she tried to remember attack names and the way they worked based on how the cursed spirit was using the energy, she could only get the basics even with the books she had on it.

Y/N sees the curse and she can barely warn Gojo that he's running up on them before he just drops her... Drops her.

"Behind you Gojo!" Y/N yells, already halfway in the air. He just dropped her down, and she literally wants to pull his hair out.

"Crap." Y/N wheezes, landing on the road on her butt with a groan when the wind gets knocked out of her. It only lasts for about a second before she realizes she landed on the road that was burnt and it was still hot.

"And there's more!"

When she looks back at Gojo, his head has been lit on fire and he's been shot by some purple beam from the curse and Y/N wasn't sure what to do. She could only hope he did the same thing he did before that kept him alive.

She tried not to get blown back by the pressure of his attack, she did end up falling on her but and rolling back onto her feet though. It's not like she could fight so she was worried now.

"That's all it took? Obviously I overestimated him. That human was just as fragile as the rest of them are."

What? Gojo wasn't actually dead was he?

"He wasn't living any life of truth, it's all so nauseatingly repulsive! I'm going to go and spread real strength, the truth that only death can reveal!"

What did that even mean?!

And to make matters worse, Y/N had to be an idiot since she felt the need to defend Gojo's honor for some reason, if he even had any to begin with. Why she decided to open her mouth, she doesn't know.