Bad Plans And Confusion At It's Finest.

"Bye Yaga!"

Y/N yawned, standing outside the principal's house next to Yuji and Ijichi. Y/N isn't sure how to feel about all of this, after all, it was about twelve in the morning and she left the school at ten.

That and she was still standing next to Yuji Itadori himself and he was supposed to be dead. It was especially annoying since she had just convinced herself that he was actually dead, removing all though or hope of him coming back.

This hurts. Gojo and the higher ups better pay for her damn therapy because she was going to be mentally unstable by the time she turned nineteen. Probably before then.

"... So..." Yuji mumbles, clicking his tongue against his teeth. He wasn't sure how to start a conversation with Y/N, especially when she looked so done and exhausted with life.

"You wanna watch doctor Phil later-"

"Absolutely not." Y/N quickly replied with a glare pointed his way.

Ijichi was uncomfortable as he watched the two barely talk to each other. He felt like this conversation should have been talked about in a more private setting.

"Alright." Yuji mumbled, briefly making eye contact with Ijichi before sighing. He really did feel bad about it.

"... Do you hate me now?"

Y/N turned to him, raising an eyebrow before responding with a small 'no'. Although it's not like that actually convinced him but it was still a nice answer.

"That's good... Cause I know I'd probably hate myself if I died and then saw me come back out of nowhere." Yuji chuckled, quietly looking at Gojo still talking to Yaga.

"I don't hate you, you just tire me out. You're like Gojo."

Yuji laughed before giving Y/N a hug, one that she really needed. She stiffened just a bit since she still wasn't used to this yet but she eventually hugged him back. It was a nice hug, she could deduce that at least with her tired state.

"Alright, now we just have one more stop and then we'll go back to school." Gojo started, clapping his hands together before hugging both Y/N and Yuji.

"Cool, then maybe we can get some food."

"Dude, do you know a place that sells food this early in the morning?"

"You're no fun Y/N!"

Y/N didn't respond as she watched Yuji and Gojo bring poor Ijichi over to the car. But she felt herself smile a bit, that must have meant something.

-JUJUTSU KAISEN-

"I won't be able to lead you two this time, but don't worry about it cause I've called in an old friend you can trust."

Y/N barely registered anything Gojo was saying as they followed him back to school. Yuji however seemed excited, even with it being this late at night. It was frustrating and quite frankly annoying to deal with.

Gojo opened the gate before the school and when she looked at the man behind it, she realized that she recognized him. He was that blond haired business guy at her grade test.