22. u can't do anything

VIHAAN POV-
i was talking to rudra when doctor arrived we greeted him.
"doctor are u fine this mask ?"- rudra said
and doctor answer as I'm fine just for precaution i nodded and told rudra to take him to sia room and they left...
it's been 5 minutes and i got a call hospital i picked up call and before i say something doctor said - "sorry kuwar sa i can't come today to check sia i have an emergency hope u understand i will be on time tommorow"
i was shocked and in thought of who was that person
ohhh shitt he was SIDDARTH
i ran to sia room and rudra ruhi and rehaan was standing outside i asked them why they are standing there so they told doctor is checking sia i opened the door and shitt sia was missing.....

"THAT FUCKING SIDDHARTH"- I shouted...

RUDRA POV-
i took the doctor to sia room where rehaan and ruhi were talking i asked them -" what happened guys sia didn't wake up?"
they nodded as no and ruhi said -" no she didn't wake up come doctor"
we opened the door and she was sleeping...

SIDDARTH POV-
i was smirking beside my mask of how stupid they are and finally i enter in sia room my butterfly seeing her sleeping so cutely i felt to fuck her as hard as i can but i control myself and said to those bastards-please wait outside lemme check her
first they refused but.... im doctor and ofc they will obey me they waited outside i left the note on bed and carry sia on my shoulder and pull out a book that open a secret door and go inside of it...

VIHAAN POV-
i came in room and sia was missing i came and say a note on bed i took it ..

the note..
look i told u i will took her in front of ur eyes and u can't do anything bye bye my butterfly is with me..
SIDDARTH

i crashed that paper in anger and told every guard to surround the palace...
i was leaving when ruhi hold me and asked -"but he didn't came out of room and window is quite high how he took her"

shit that door i opened it and run inside it while ruhi rehaan followed me.... the path was quite dark and we stopped at a place
oke so its difficult now from which path she took sia ....
think vihaan he can't take her to front door so it means
shit there is no guard i run more fastly and soon a high sunlight fall over us and we look here and there  and our eyes widen up...
SIDDARTH was holding sia and gun on his head while rudra was in front of him with full anger..

he looked us and smirked and said - "u all are dumb u know i took her in front of ur eyes and u didn't did anything...."
"I WILL KILL U "- i shouted and rudra said -"u re trapped there is no escape"
he laughed and said u think so i have plan b
"u all sit on knees or else i wll not think twice to hurt her "- he said while putting gun in pocket and taking out of knife
I didn't listen and move near him bcz i excepted he will not hurt her but another moment my eyes become darker
he cut his hand and said us to stay away and sit on knees
we wanted sia safety so we sitted and thats it
"look the king himself is on knees in front of me"- he said while smirking
ohh no no no sia is waking up she will suffer it no wayyy

SIA POV-
I wake up my hand was hurting idk why the sun rays were quite hard on my face and im feeling im not in bed but standing and someone is holding me from my neck i opened my eyes and adjust them with light and my jaw droped..
"vihaan ruhi rudra aktiri Karthik rehaan Anjali di"- i took Everyone name in shocked they were sitting in knees...
my eyes become widen and my legs become weak when someone said in my ear ..
"u wake up butterfly look how weak they are " i turned my face while praying not to be him but he was him SIDDARTH my biggest nightmare i was trembling when i heared vihaan voice
"SIA LOOK WE ARE HERE DON'T PANIC remember u know fight right u re strong u can fight i will protect u " - vihaan was trying to make me cool...
i looked at him while crying but he is right definitely right...
but soon my eyes become teary and widen when i said someone is holding ishita and gun on her head..
i like her she's like my sister i still remember how we used to spend time together when SIDDARTH becomes close to me...
"b...bh...bhai" - someone said and everyone looked at there
"ishita wth u re doing here "- SIDDARTH said
my eyes become teary and i mummered -"ishita"
"look like plan changed "- vihaan said while standing up
so give me sia and took Ishita or else my secretary will not think twice to shoot her...