34. friends

HELLO READERS....

This chapter is basically on friends...
it's kind of abit over dramatic for few readers maybe...

enjoy ur chapter....

show love by votes comments and don't forget to follow for further updates.......

comment down about my painting and story .......

thank you
secretsoul

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

VIHAAN POV-
"sia listen to me once actually that....."- he was saying and music stop
sia run from the stage as she felt thousands of butterflies on her stomach by his single touch...
everyone clapped for them and rehaan again said -"so who wanna dance next"

damn its oke baby i will tell u soon -i mummered and came down from stage
let's begin dance guysss-rehaan shouted in mike...

pair were -
ruhi/rehaan
rudra/akriti
anjali/Karthik

"woww dii "- i mummered and smile after dance she came and hugged me so tight...
"dii when u came"- i said
"just before dance"- anjali Chuckled and i hugged her again
"umm mom dad ?"- i said and she nodded as 'no' ofc i excepted from my step mother but still doesn't matter my sister is here...

"oke sia wait here im going to dance again "-she said and grab rehaan hand and go to stage...

everyone clapped for them...

ruhi and rudra....

sia was so happy for her besties but aktiri was so jealous from them..
she was jealous like she will kill ruhi right now...
rudra came from stage and hold sia hand and said -"dance without u impossible"
he dragged her to stage and now vihaan was jealous like pro
he was burning in valcono of jealousy....
sia and rudra dance-

ruhi chuckled at seeing her besties over dramatic as always...

everyone clapped...
"enjoy party everyone"-rehaan said

SIA POV-
ohh godd i had fun with rudra ruhi but they will leave soon ahaa and they even didn't decided when they will Marry i wanna dance in their marriage...

i was going to my room bcz i had to grab my phone which was on charging and i hitted on someone hard...

ouch- i mummered and looked at the person
he was good looking around 6.2' feet same as vihaan had broad shoulders and muscular body...
but wait who is he i dont know