33. reception

HELLO SWEET READER'S

new part is here...
there is only a starting of their love  no drama in this chapter hope u like their sweet dance and talks...

so guysss votes and don't forget to comment......

thank you
enjoy

secretsoul

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SIA POV-

i looked at him with confused look and he again said -"u will understand my words some day bhabhi saa"
i didn't asked him further questions about this...
and went to palace while chit chat where i saw vihaan was seeing us from garden........

i rolled my eyes and about to go inside of palace but i stopped when someone shouted my name....

"SIAAAAA"
me rehaan vihaan turned back and i just left the cycle and run....

"rudra"- i hugged him so tight and he spin me in air while giggling...
vihaan was burning in fire of jealousy
"how are u bestie"- rudra said
and i was about to say something but i heared one more voice
"ahh u ignored me sia"
i looked back and that was ruhi i go to her and hugged her like my life depends on her we were about to fall while hugging but rudra hold both of us...

while she was patting my hairs vihaan came and hugged rudra as formal boys hug..

"let's go inside"- they left and i also follow behind them while ignoring vihaan..
everyone meet them and start talking I didn't get a chance to talk to them..
after dinner we all were sitting in hall and talking
"rudra ruhi i wanna talk to u "- vihaan said i looked at him with confused look as they nodded i stopped them but they didn't listen...
"bhabhi sa u go and take rest tommorow is reception"- akriti said while i rolled my eyes and left in my room..

VIHAAN POV-
i took ruhi rudra in my room and decided to tell them everything so i can get a chance to talk to sia..

"what happened vihaan "- ruhi said
"yah and something is fishy sia is not sia "- rudra said
"look first listen to me completely then please say something"- i said and they both looked each other and nodded....

i told them everything and they were shocked angry worried idk mix emotions...
they just look each other and finally ruhi said -" u did mistake not to tell sia about it and now someone send a stupid vedio i will not talk to her bcz u re her husband u have to talk to her and first find out who send that vedio "

i nodded and they left to their rooms....

-------RECEPTION--------------

i got ready and aktiri rehaan Karthik are already searching about that vedio i even told rudra ruhi to check in sia phone so hopefully maybe we will get vedio till now...

from ruhi i got to know she told them everything but she said she will send vedio later as her phone was dead...

rudra also helping to find who is all behind that..
well i doubt on one person but let's see today after all that person is also invited..

i came downstairs and the hall was beautiful arranged with some kind of blue and white roses...
when i was coming downstairs there were alot of business partner and kings of different country...
i meet them and talk with them about some business stuff but still my brain was working how to talk to sia....

RUDRA POV-
I'm on laptop along with Karthik reading some profiles background
Karthik said that its possible that the person who send vedio to sia have bad relations with vihaan but knows the family well so now we are finding something suspicious in these background profile that was collected by secret spy...