30. SLAP!!

hello guys
comments and vote for the new part...

enjoy it !!!

VIHAAN POV-

she throw me back...
i was worried about her but i was angry too now
noone even dared me too push and she pushed me back...
i control my anger and look at her...

she was again crying while ignoring me..

"sia wifey what happened"- i asked
and she looked at me with pure anger and hate
"DON'T U DARE TO CALL ME UR WIFE BASTARD".....

i was shocked what she said what happened to her why she is saying all this my mind was blank and her next question made my eyes widen and filled with guilt sorry hate for myself.....

SIA POV-
"DON'T U DARE TO CALL ME UR WIFE BASTARD".....
i shouted and stand up
my whole eyes were red and my throst was dry..
my eyes were filled with regret and hate and just hate.....

i will fight for myself no matter what was his marriage motive but i will not let him succeed in this...

"I WANT ONE ANSWER ONLY!"- I said while looking in his eyes direct without scared without fear only with hate only hate..

he said with concern-" yes sure but please quite look im here "

but look like i care i again asked "- were u already engaged before me ?

my this question make him filled with guilt sorrow regret
whatever i dont care at this moment...

he didn't answer me anything.....
that made me pissed off...

"WERE U ALREADY ENGAGED BEFORE ME "- i shouted withh full range and he nodded and said -"y..yes please listen to me "

that was enough.....
SLAM!!!!

i slapped him with my whole energy and he looked at me with widen eyes....
i grabbed his hand and dragged him to the hall....

everyone were sitting there and enjoying themselves..
aktiri saw me while i was holding vihaan hand and dragging him while he was just following me..
maybe guilt but who the fuck care...

aktiri asked me while teasing -"bhabhi sa at first night what are u doing here and where u re taking my bro"

everyone eyes falls on me and i dragged and leave vihaan hand and again shouted-
"WERE U ALREADY ENGAGED BEFORE ME ANSWER ME AGAIN "
everyone eyes become widen up but no regret in it but everyone was shocked to see my that face...
"yes but please listen to me and don't create drama here please i lo...."- he said as much calmly he can said
but his anger was on peak when i slapped him but he just controlled it...

"SHUT UP"- I said while looking direct in his eyes...

i go to ayashi and slapped her
"uuuuu"- ayashi shouted and about to slap me i hold her hands and turn it

"don't u fucking dare to touch me "- i said and again asked -" u were his fiance before me "

he said proudly yes and about to say anything i slapped her again and this time she falls on ground...
i gone to riya and abhay and said
-"i thought u both as my own parents and who think im baby producing machine for u too ?"
they were quite bcz they knew it whatever they did is really unacceptable for any girl....

i just looked at them with disgusting face and gone to rajmata -" that's how u protect ur kingdom by lieing by ruining someone life who even gave u this right"
she saw me like she will slap me anytime but i was looking at her with disgust face and without fear or shuttering words...

i moved to Karthik and rehaan and said -"u called urself brother what will u do when this all shit happened to ur sister just let her life ruin huh"
i said and looked at them with hurtful eyes bcz they always treat me likw their small sister and always take care of me...

i finally go to aktiri and slapped her and shouted -"am i fucking baby producing machine for u akriti i made u my friend my family and u used me what will u do if this were happened with u "

that was enough for vihaan Akriti is everything for vihaan noone even dare to touch her but i slapped her..
she grab my shoulder and turned me and slapped
SLAM!
my lips corner start bleeding the fingerprint printed on my cheeks and my eyes were full of hated for him...

"SHUT UP HOW DARE U TO SLAP MY SISTER"- he shouted that make me shocked and i shouted back -" and how dare u to ruin my life"

"yes so what who the hell you are a middle class girl huh who gave u right to slap my sister the rajputs sister"- vihaan said with cold voice and eyes were dark like he will kill me...

"atleast we middle class people never make fun of anyone feelings u completely ruined my life what kind of king u re ohh wait u must be torture people for ur own lust and who knows how many girls life u ruined"- i shouted
whole palace were quite only mine and vihaan voice were everywhere....

"shut up understood im ur husband "- he shouted and i laughed -"fuck off vihaan I'm going till tommorow u will get divorce paper ur dream of getting a baby from me will be ur dream and the proof i had i will show that to everyone LOOK EVERYONE im sia Malotra and i will ruin ur whole family and ur dream will be dreammm"- i shouted
and start leaving the hall towards the door

"YOU DARE AND UR SISTER DAD MOM WILL BE DEAD FOUNDED "- aktiri said while chuckled i stopped no no i frozed at that place i love my sister i can't let anything happens to her...

i turned and my eyes were so dark and anger ...

"now go to ur room and don't create suck drama again or else ur sister will be dead founded and will be gifted to u "- aktiri said without emotions

"don't do anything to her u want i stay here right i will but remember one day u will urself say me to go from there and ur dream of baby will be dream"- i said and left to my room while leaving them alone...

i came and go to washroom i sit by touching my back to door and hugged my knees and buried my face Inside legs and start crying and crying....

VIHAAN POV-
after she left to her room i got abit relief bcz i just thought i lost my life my sia...

"i told u its wrong "- rehaan said with guilt...
"shut up rehaan she is just a slut nothing else"- ayashi said
and aktiri slapped her and said -"i never liked u from starting it's just i was tolerating u and when i thought u can't be pregnant so maa saa will find someone better with whom my brother will live happily but no she decided to find a slut over a real queen
when i first meet sia i was just thinking her as slut but my brother loved her and after spending time with her i got to know i found she is perfect girl for my brother and u were only engaged but sia is my brother wife so she is not slut u re slut now get out !"

everyone was upset for it even rajmata but finally rajmata talked -" vihaan i know u love her at first it was just for baby but now it is for u sout everything and settle down oke "

vihaan just nodded...

they talked about sia around 2-3 hour how to win her trust and make this marriage peaceful...
at another side these 2-3 hours sia only cried for the betrayal for breaking trust for let them use her for marriage for everything.....

sia accepted this marriage gave him chance loved him but he broked it in once...
but he really loved her but still whatever his motive was to marry her was wrong that make sia broked........

what's written in fate ?
is it end ?
will sia forgive him?
will he be able to handle her?

show love by votes comments and don't forget to follow for further updates......

thank you
secretsoul