29. everything is lie !

HELLO GUYS
guys do votes and comments too...

here is next part hope u liked it !!!
please vote and do comments also...

enjoy ur part..
thank you
secretsoul

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIA POV-
after all rituals when sia left to her and vihaan room she got a unknown message....

rani sa
please forgive me please I did get a chance to tell u truth about this marriage i tried to tell u alot that this marriage is trap not me alot of people its not like we don't live our raja but rani sa we don't want ur life to be destroy im sending u a vedio please check it out please and rani sa don't let them win bcz if they won u will lose we all love u rani sa ....
thankyou
unknown

i was very confused what was that so i open the vedio and what i listen and saw i was shocked....

in vedio ....
whole rajput family was there and talking....

aktiri - maa saa we have to do it..
Karthik - but it's wrong
rajmata- SHUT UP EVERYONE
i will decide what will be good for this family see vihaan and ayashi engagement is already done but as we find out ayashi can't be pregnant so vihaan have to do another marriage so we can get a hier....

vihaan - maa saa is it joke ?
rajmata- look vihaan we want child too and we can't get it from ayashi and even we can't marry u to another princess or rich family so riya i gave u this responsibility to find a girl who is pure and Belong to middle class family that even if she try to cause any trouble then we can make her mouth shut !!

riya- maa saa but after child what's about that girl?
rajmata- it's depends on ayashi if she want then that girl lives in her house and vihaan will full fill her daily basis lifestyle or she didn't like so vihaan will divorce her...

Karthik- ohh seriously rajmata like after marriage spread news in Rajasthan or all over india it will not effect our reputation?
rajmata- not at all we will claim that girl was cheating so they separate and after all she is from middle family so she was running behind money nthg else and when we know truth we left her and ayashi married vihaan to save our reputation....

rehaan - maa saa if that girl knews about it ?
aktiri-bhai will force her thats it don't forget rehaan rajmata always said for our good and she is saying right we will took vihaan child from her and threw her!!!
just show urself good with them that u really care and don't bother about rich and poor people and manage till marriage....

vihaan- okey I'm ready after all i don't love and it's just one night stand for me and a way to get a child from her...

rajmata- so from now behave like you all want a normal girl a pure girl for Rajasthan doesn't matter she is rich or poor....

riya- jii maa i will talk to priest and ask him about few girls and choose myself...

rajmata- remember it i will be cold with her and even scold u all so that will show that someone in house doesn't like her and she will not doubt us!!