24. engagement day

hello guys
next part will be uploaded when i will cross 6+ likes in both parts 23 and 24....

so votes and do comments and don't forget to follow for further updates......

don't forget to tell me how u like engagement outfit and engagement starting.....

i will wait for ur comments....
thank you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIHAAN POV-
it's been 5 days I didn't see sia idk where aktiri kept her...

I'm vihaan today is my engagement im very happy but somewhere im scared what will happen if sia get to know about the reality of this marriage but i promise i will always take care of u sia...
finally today i will see her in evening she don't know how much i missed her...
her smile her fights her soft eyes...
im excited for today

i wore my slippers and go to the washroom and took cold shower...

i swear akriti when u will get married i will also hide ur groom like that... u make me insane...
i took the towel and wrap around my waist and came in room.
i look at myself in mirror "finally today is our engagement flower"- i mummered and took the clothes from bed and wore this...

i look at myself in mirror once more and with a huge smile i go downstairs....
i saw many people hustle bustle...
i came outside in the garden and it was beautiful decorated...

I'm proud of my sister aktiri she decorated everything beautifully

this was a big garden and in centre there was a huge stage where dance competition+ engagement ceremony will occur....

whole garden was full of flowers and bright colours...
i meet my business part and talking to them....

SIA POV-
its been 5 days I didn't go outside bcz ruhi aktiri wanted i practice and that was there plan too to tease vihaan..
firstly i refused but i had no other option so i did as they said after all I can't deny ruhi and she deny to go outside...
now im ready and sitting in front of mirror while ruhi aktiri rudra rehaan Karthik are waiting outside of door for me...
i opened the door and they all shouted together - wowwwww
they all start hooting that make me kind of shy...