28. finally miss to mrs

hello guys .
marriage day is here....
enjoy
vote and don't forget to comment please.....

thank you
secretsoul
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY-
SIA POV-
i was sleeping so peacefully idk today im so lazy to wake up sun rays fall on my face and i just covered the duvet over my face..
arghhh please sun uncle shut down for abit more - i mummered

"ahaaaa tsunami" i wakes up with a sudden water fall over me and understood what kind of tsunami i faced...
"RUHIII I'M GONNA KILL U "- i shouted while running bcz she didn't throw a glass or mug filled water she throw a whole damn bucket water on me....
i was chasing her while she was running while i stopped after coming out...
everyone were working here and there I didn't understand why they were doing all this...
"ruhi what is today any kind of festival?"- i asked in abit confusion and half sleepy eyes
"my cutiee dumb siaa today is your marriage"- she said
"ohh my marriage......wait WHATTTT god damn it why u didn't tell me before what is the time "- i shouted while she covered her ears by her hand...
it's 8 o clock- ruhi said while i was standing with widen eyes
"ruhii cant u wake me up soon "- i said while running to my room
"god damn it i have only 1 hour for haldi after that i have to leave for makeup artist shit shit fasten up sia "- i was talking to myself while ruhi was smiling...
she hold my hand and make me sit on bed and asked -" sia are u happy with this marriage"
i nodded in shyness and she hugged me and said -" get ready fast babes"
i waked up from bed and gone inside washroom i looked at me and smiling...
"Today is my marriage"- i mummered and took shower and wore my dress....

VIHAAN POV-
i wakes up and get ready fast bcz I can't wait...
i heared a knock on door that was akriti i said come in and she came
"bhai if sia got to know about that ?"- she said
"nthg will happen don't worry "- i said while she nodded and further said -" bhai i have something more important to tell u but after marriage okey?"
i nodded and gave her a kiss on forehead...

i wore my haldi dress and came downstairs where rehaan Karthik rudra ruhi were teasing me...
and here bride came...
my eyes were not leaving her as always so beautiful so charming glowing unique beautiful gorgeous and i don't have words...

sia outfit -