39. BEHAVIOUR

TADA HELLO GUYS
This chapter is on request of  Gaganasindhupatnaik ...

here is new chapter...

guys im really sorry not to be regular it's bcz i have board exams
i have exam at 27,4,12,19
but just manage till 4 my physics exam will be done so i will get sufficient time to be continued...

btw how are u all comments below and enjoy the chapter.....

show love by votes comments and don't forget to follow for further updates

thank you
secretsoul

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

SIA POV-
i moved close to him and he fall on ground i run and grab his arm and took him in car and as soon as i made him sit in car he fall in sleep....

i took him to the palace...

it was late so everyone were sleeping i manage and took him in his room
that's power of gym hehe i internally smirked on my power but my smirked faded in sad and worried...
i helped him in lay down in bed and put his legs on bed while removing his shoes and socks.
i made him sit on bed and removed his blazer and covered him with duvet....
i looked at him who was sleeping peacefully a guilt rushed over in my mind and i sit near him on bed while caring his hairs
"i...im sorry v...vi.. vihaan"- i said while shuttering and my eyes were teared up...
i stand up and on the heater so he will not feel cold i also closed the curtains,lights and left to my room...

i enter in my room the tunder was loud rain started again curtains were on air due to air lights were off ...
i came and fall on knees while thinking about few minutes ago...
my tears were falling from my eyes like rain
i hugged my knees and criedd and cried while a guilt rushed over me...

"now why are u crying?"- i listen a voice and looked up there was m..me

"who are u ?"- i asked
"I'm u now say why are u crying now after insult his family after broked him didn't listen him once huh"- she said

"i..it was n..not my fault i....wa..was h..hurt"- i said
she laughed and clapped -" woww sia wow just look at that boy he did everything to talk to make this relation and wth u did broked it in once and u re saying not ur fault?
he's ur husband u trust that unknown vedio but didn't gave a chance to ur own husband? u said u gave him a chance what kind of chance u gave him"

"s..stop"- i mummered
"SHUT UP u siaa u insult his family blamed him being rude with him and u re aayi i stop wowww what a shame u have "- she said

"I SAID STOPPPP"- i shouted while putting hands on my ears
"ur fault ur fault"- a chanting words start roaming in my brain and i took the vase and throw on that person and that shadow disappeared...

i sit in the corner while holding knees " please im sorry vihaan u were right u re only soft to me even i insult u i will fix our relationship now it's my turn i will take care of u i will tru to fix everything i will ask for ur forgiveness and i will never repeat my mistake"

soon i fall sleep while sitting on floor...

--------NEXT DAY---------------

bip bip*
alarm rings and i waked up with jerk it was showing 5 o clock
i waked up and move to washroom i looked at myself in mirror and said -" i will fix everything now "