57. out of hell

HOLA READERS

new chapter is here.....

target 🎯-
30+ vote
20+ comments

show love by votes comments and don't forget to follow for further updates

do alot of comments and enjoy the chapter

secretsoul

-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__--_-__--_-__-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_--

SIA POV-
After alot of struggle i was able to open the ropes of Karthik.
i took a long breath after opening it and he hurried up and open my ropes while engulfing me in a hug
"congratulations bhabhi sa "- he said and i nodded
we open rajmata ropes and thought to go out by some other way..
"there's one way"-karthik said while we looked at him.
"look at that window we have to go from there "- he said  but rajmata cutted him
"no how can sia jump and it's quite high so no way i have better option "- she said and we both looked at him with curiosity
she told us her plan and we smirked.....

----------------------------------
"ahhhhhhhhhhh"- sia shouted while her hands were tied backwards
"what happened "- a guard shouted whilw coming inside.
well their boss said to treat sia well bcz they wanna kill her in her good state and will send vedio to vihaan .
so basically they will torture sia when vihaan will be on online so he can die with guilt .
"my stomach is paining"- i said and that guard came near me as soon as he came near Karthik stand up and closed his mouth while taking out the knife from his pant and stab him in his chest while holding his mouth"
i left a gasped bcz i just witnessed a murder in front of me
"sia cool down nthg happen "- rajmata said and i tried to understand the situation.
"oke so follow me now "- Karthik said and we nodded
well rajmata was also great in fighting but she is almost in dead situation but still running with us . it's a big deal...

we were stepping slowly as we know outside the room there will be more guards..
as soon as we peak outside the room there were 5 guards
"what we will do now"- i said but Karthik was calm
"just run oke when i say"- he said
before i can say anything he came out and guards saw him..
first guard came running he directly throw the knife in his chest.
another was coming with a rod he dodge and snatch the rod and hit his head badly.
he was injured but still he was flighting like pro...
someone was about to stab Karthik from behind but rajmata hold him and kick him with her full strength that make her fall on ground.
ik fight but they refused me clearly to fight bcz of pregnancy as initial stage always so crucial for a woman abit mistakes and i can lose kid easily and i don't want that .
soon all guards were knocked out and we were going out while hiding ourselves bcx they are uncountable and we are only 3 and injured..
we were going out after killing 20 person in the way.
Karthik killed 15 person himself rest was killed by rajmata and they didn't even let me enter for once.
i was feeling burden but they were always thinking right for me so I didn't interfere.

we were finally outside of palace but as soon as we came out a loud gun voice was filled in our ears.
i turned my face and saw mr sherawat seeing us with blood killed eyes.
"let's fight"- he said and thrown up the gun
was that over confidence was his biggest mistake?
well yes maybe...

Karthik removed his shirt. his body was full of marks and straches.
he run to him and they start fighting badly..
soon rajmata start fighting with rahul...
in all this i was standing abit far bcz of their strict order.
"no i have to do something"- i mummered and soon few cars light fall on us .
we turned and saw
"v....vihaan"- i mummered