31. that was lie!!

hello guys!!
new part is here
show love by votes and do comments....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sia accepted this marriage gave him chance loved him but he broked it in once...
but he really loved her but still whatever his motive was to marry her was wrong that make sia broked........

VIHAAN POV-
after discussing with family i came in my room..

im very sorry i dont know what i do i even slap her i..i lost my temper i slapped my loved one but she said too much to my sister she is my world but i will talk to her yah i will talk to her and make her understood that i liked her...
that shit was previously but now everywhere loved her..

i open the door and everything was still messy i find sia but she was no where i was about to call her but i heared shower on..
i sit on bed waiting for her thinking how to tell her everything hope she understands me she will after listening my past..
but is it good to tell her yah maybe I can't lose her no way....

SIA POV-
after crying for hours i thought to took shower i changed my clothes in night lower t shirt
i came outside of washroom and i saw vihaan was sitted on bed corner and lost in his thoughts...

by seeing him the lie the betrayal came up in my mind that make my tears again numbed but...
"no no sia u can't be weak"- i mummered and i walked one step more and my leg touch to vase that make noise and vihaan looked at me....

"did he cried? but why ?"- the first thought came up in my mind..
i ignored him and took my pillow and blanket and about to go somewhere else but vihaan called me...

"s...sia" i ignored and said him "GET OUT OF ROOM "
he stand up and start coming near me while i was moving backwards...
"s..sia l..listen t..to me"- he said while shuttering
"i said GET OUT "- i shouted
he didn't response anything and stay there quite..

"wow I didn't knew that king even don't have some shame that im saying to get lost from this room and he is standing like this a statue "- i said him with frustration but he was still quite but why..

i go near him and hold his hand and dragged him out of room...
"s..sia please once l..listen to m..me"- he said
and i locked the door in front of his face ....

i locked room and turned while fall on knees by touching the door
"why vihaan i loved u and u broked me "
i mummered while tears were falling from my eyes
i hugged my knees and buried my face into knees....

VIHAAN POV-
she closed the door on front of my face...
i really felt bad she didn't gave me a chance ti explain anything
"how i tell her the real truth whatever she saw was half truth "- i mummered while i touch the door and mummered again -"sia one day i hope u listen complete truth and i will find out soon who send you vedio and what was in it but please trust me it's not completely truth ik it have some truth and u re hurted and that's why u don't wanna listen to me but please trust me its not full truth why I didn't told u everything before marriage it's ny fault."
i sit near the door while my back was touching the door and by crying and thinking about her i slept on door...

AUTHOR POV-
both sia and vihaan sit on door while thier back were touched to the door...
one side sia was thinking he lied betrayed broked her and crying badly
other side vihaan was thinking why she didn't gave a chance to explain why she didn't listen him once without knowing complete truth she said alot to his family and sister whom he loved most..
he was crying for his loved one...

AYASHI POV-
I'm so happy that this sia will not get to close to my vihaan more but if she didn't get close to him so who will gave him a child
arghhh that bitch create a huge mess...