27. mehandi day

MEHADI DAY GUYS
hlo today is their mehadi i know story become abit bored and sia always realised her love very soon but trust me and after marriage there is something that will be crazy .....

don't forget to tell me how's the mehadi and whose dress u liked most.......

bye bye enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY-
SIA POV-

i waked up and go downstairs after shower and look the palace..
everyone was busy in working hustle bustle everywhere ofc it will today is our mehandi and tommorow haldi and marriage...

i gone to dining table and rajmata said -"u and vihaan have to donation to city people"
i looked at her with smile and nodded.
after that everyone eat breakfast quitely and after breakfast we came out of palace for donation..

i love donation and it's best thing about them...
i was standing while at my left vihaan was standing we start donating people...
we gave them hampers or i say a big bucket that was filled by pair new clothes along with few accessories and with some household stuff and some more stuffs....
i was happily disturbing them and taking their blessings..

woman 16-"rani sa live long "
woman 20-"rani sa thank you"
woman 21- "rani sa please take care "
woman 25 was taking her bucket and she gave me something
wait what is it i looked at her but she looked at me not to tell vihaan so i nodded and smile and took that slip in my table under the cloth

we distributed every hamper to everyone and left inside the palace while rajmata order me to go and get ready for mehadi ceremony....

it's not much good but yah its getting much better between us..
and maybe i feel something for him arghh idk
my thoughts broked when i remember the slip that woman gave me i happily open it and next words make me confused....

please rani sa be careful its trap don't fall on it please.....

what does that mean ?
even in engagement one woman said same that it's trap and now today too its weried i should check on it but how idk

VIHAAN POV-
"kuwar sa that woman is in basement"- guard said and i left to the basement where a woman was tied up...
well I don't hurt woman so i called akriti after all she is my sister she knows fighting she is cruel most cruel but we hide it just for making people fool so they can attack her and we can get them...
abit dangerous but nothing in front of her i order guard to call akriti and she came with dark eyes..

she wore mask definitely we can't reveal her but i can feel smirked on her face
"what's the matter?"- she asked
i smirked and look at that woman and said -" what u think u will gave warning to sia that it's all trap and we can't find that "

her eyes widen up and aktiri was controlling her temper
"WHATT"- aktiri said
"yes i will kuwar sa u can't ruin her life she is innocent u are en......"- she sajd and before she can complete akriti shoot her

"DON'T U DARE"- she shouted
"bhai u have to tell sia before she get to know about all that and u have to cut that whatever it is "- she said
i smiled and said -" ofc i love her at first that was something else but not anymore"

they both left and go to their rooms to get ready....

AT MEHANDI FUNCTION -