over joy~

Hello readers..
I never knew it . I  have such supportive readers who are willing to help me with my grammatical and spelling errors.

First of all I'm so sorry for all those mistakes because i never wrote a book or any story anywhere and it was my first try.

I never knew how to write in a good way I just connect dots but I'm so happy that even after so many mistakes and errors I got a lot of love and support from u all...

I'm working on my mistakes and i hope till the  start of my new book "REVOLVING PAIR"
My errors will reduce a lot and when u all read my new book it becomes more interesting and less irritating...

Oh_damn_girl

Thank you so much to u reader.
Thank you so much for helping me and giving me a way to sout with my errors in my story and I'm really working on it...

It's quite easier for me to detect my mistakes and references and i hope u will read my new book when it is released and i hope u find it interesting with very few errors...

Thank you so much for a beautiful message and for a genuine help and thank you for thinking about me because I didn't know the points u mentioned and i will surely work on it and I'm doing as u said.

anyamittal21

thank you so much reader for supporting me and coming forward to helping me .

Ur small efforts for my story and helping me matters a lot to me.

I appreciate your support a lot and I will gladly accept ur help and thank you so much for thinking about me and my story that much....

I will work on ur advice too and make sure to give my new book the best outcome with less errors and with a beautiful story.

Thank you to everyone who ever  supports me and accepts me even with my mistakes in my story...
I will definitely work on my weak points and improve them..

Thank you
Secretsoul

✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧