Chapter Twenty Seven

Da wattpads is actin up again. I know, two uploads in two days!? dat be cray cray! Der mights be another upload today. Depends how nice I feel. I love talking improperly!!!!!!! 

Chapter Twenty Seven

I’m getting tired of this shit. I really am. It has been a half a year since I’ve been in the hellhole. Jay has been nothing but nice to me and some of the workers have warmed up to me. The whole part of staying here isn’t the problem.

It’s the fact that I can’t escape my mind.

Insanity has seeped its way into me and made a long term home there. Every night I think of things I shouldn’t. Murder. Death. Blood. How good it would feel to have someone’s blood on my hands. The rush of killing. The same rush I felt when I killed my mom, Miles, and Kyle. It felt so good and I can’t even compare anything to the feel.

I want—no, need to do it again, just for the high. No one knows of my secret addiction of course, if they did I’d have to wear a nice jacket that disables the use of my arms. I wouldn’t want that to happen because I wouldn’t be able to feel the rush again.

Today is the day where Jay plans to escape. We’ve been going over his plan every day since he told me about it. I know all the details and steps by heart.

I leave my room and walk to the commons to meet Jay. He sits at the small round table with a square-folded paper in his hands. We are practically the only people in here, everyone else is sleeping. We had gained the guards trust enough that they left out doors unlocked at night and they let us in the commons late at night. It took a while but we managed it. So much for a maximum security mental institute.

“Are you ready, darling?” He asks with a smirk. But I could tell he’s nervous by his slight tremble of his voice. I sit down and nod. This is going to end tonight. We discuss the plan once more. We go over every step and move. The adrenalin is starting to pump into my veins as we discuss the last steps and finish the plan.

“God, I’m so ready.” I groan in pleasure of the thoughts of the aftermath. As long as I get to kill again I’ll be satisfied with any and every result. Jay reaches over and grabs my hands. I squeeze back. I feel like we’re Bonnie and Clyde.

“You’re really ready for this aren’t you? I guess I’m ready also. I can’t wait to eat actual food again.” Jesse says. I grin, I’m so beyond ready.

We get up from out seats and Jay tucks the folded plan into his shirt. It’s time to start step one of Plan: Escape from Red Oaks Maximum Security Mental Institute.

I move closer to Jay and pull him to me by his shoulders. I look into his violet eyes and sigh. I grab his shirt and my lips meet his. I kiss hard and so does Jay. We weren’t doing this for affection though, just for attention.

“Hey! You two! Stop it! You know there’s no public affection in the commons!” A guard yells. I smile into the kiss and keep doing what I’m doing. It’s working! I pull Jay closer to me and run my fingers through his hair. Jay groans and grabs me by the waist.

“Hey! I told you two to stop! Stop it before I break you two apart!” The guards instructs again but we keep ignoring him. The kiss gets deeper as I hear the guards footsteps get closer. I’m yanked from Jay and I smile at the guard. This is going just as planned. I kick the guard in his male anatomy and punch him in the stomach. The guard groans and falls to the floor.

“Ow!” I say shaking my aching fist. Jay grabs the guard’s keys and gun. Why did the guard have to carry around a gun? I didn’t know but I’m glad he did. Jay gives me the gun and we now head into step two.