Chapter Seven

---Edited babes--- Dedication to my best frand for making a beautmis cover;)

Chapter Seven

I really dreaded going home afterwards. I didn’t want to ride in the car by myself. I felt like the chances of dying with someone with me where less likely. The ride home was really silent. Not like the comfortable silence, not even awkward silence, but it was deadly silent. The kind of silence that keeps you on edge, like in the horror movies. When the killer is in your home somewhere and when you call out all you here is deadly silence. I need something to make noise, I thought about the radio, but I was too afraid that it would start playing AC/DC music again.

I tried to park my car in my usual parking spot in my driveway, but someone’s car was blocking it. Who could be at my house? I park on the side of the road. Whoever was in my parking spot has hell to pay.

I walk inside the house and was greeted two strangers. There was a woman that look like her face had a lot of plastic surgery. She looks stern and serious. There was a man next to her. He was a little bit shorter than her, but he was very stalky. He scares the crap out of me, he was really scary. They both had blackish eyes and black hair. They both scare the crap out of me.

“Who are you and why are you in my house?” I ask. I didn’t care if it sounds rude, I needed to know why they were parked in my spot and in my house.

“Ah, you must be Athena.” The woman says. She gave me a wicked grin; it reminds me of Emery. “Um, yeah I am. So who are you?”

“I’m Alberta and this is my husband Fredlan.” She put out her hand for me to shake.

“What are you doing in my house?” I ask, not caring to shake her hand. She retracts it, her grin not fading.

“Penelope invited us for dinner. We just moved in the neighborhood from London,” That would explain the accent. “Are son is around here somewhere. I don’t know where he went off to.”

“Where’s Penelope?” I ask.

“She’s in the kitchen, dear.” I ran to the kitchen.

“Mom! Why did you invite these people over? Why didn’t you tell me?” I ask annoyance.

“They just moved here and I wanted them to feel welcome.” She says. “Now go wash up for dinner, you look like a mess.” I roll my eyes. Of course my mom would insult me when company is here.

I run upstairs to my room. I was not planning on coming down for dinner.

“What the hell are you doing in my room?!” I yell. Emery was looking through my closet. He just looks at me and shrugs.

“I was bored, so I came in here to look through your stuff.” I walk over to him and grab his arm. I try to push him out the door.

“GET OUT NOW!” I yelled. He wouldn’t bulge. God, how much does this kid weigh?

“No I like it in here. I found some really interesting things in here. I want to stay.” He says casually.

“No Emery! Get out.” I say. He still won’t move.

“You know for someone small, you really know how to push.” He infers. I roll my eyes at his stupid comment.

“My God, how much do you weigh?” I say while pushing with all my might.

“I only weigh one-seventy-five. You should really stop trying to push me out. You’re not going to win.” I groan and give up. I know I wasn’t.

“What will it take for you to get out of my room?” I ask annoyed. He shrugs again.

“I don’t know, maybe a kiss.” I snort. This guy was a freaking comedian.