Epilogue

I wish I could see everyone's expressions ;)

Epilogue

Years later Kyle got married to Delilah and had a family. The sisters were sad to see her leave the convent but were happy that she fell in love with such a handsome and good man.

Miles decided that he wanted to pursue football instead of soccer. But then a few years later he decide to pursue in lacrosse. A year after that he decided that he was done with sports and headed into the technology field when he entered Harvard with a full scholarship. Where he met his wife Madeline. Later he discovered that he was actually Athena’s half-brother from his ‘dad’ that he finally paid a visit to after all these years. Turns out his mom cheated on his ‘dad’.

Jesse and Athena decided that they wanted to do the job of a chosen one; so every day they would help lost souls pass into the otherside and send wondering demons looking for un-full powers’ souls to feed off, into the fiery pits of Hell.

Jesse and Athena then started a family. They had three children, two girls and a boy. They also had a cat named shark, thanks to their five year old son Eliot who loved sea animals. And had a rabbit named Mary Beth because the three year old twin girls couldn’t decide on the name they liked best, Mary or Beth.

Too bad Jesse and Athena died before they could tell their children what their trouble future held.

A/N: Before everyone freaks out like it's the end of the world, I'm just going to say two words.

Spin. Off. Yes, there is going to be a spin off to DBA. It's going to be called Are You Scared and it's going to probably up by fall, like September. I know that's like a freaking long time away but it's for two reasons.

1) I'm moving to another state so my life is for the next few months is going to be painting, cleaning, redoing, and boxing up my stuff.

2) I'm going to try to finish my other story, Masquerade  before I start on anything else. (I deleted Angel with a shotgun cause it sucked.)

You want to shot me, I know. Trust me, I want to shot myself also.

So thank you everyone for reading my story, voting for it, and being awesome like you awesomely are. Gosh i wuv chu sooo muc

Hasta Luego Freaks! You make me so proud! If it wasn't for you Don't Be Afraid would have never happened. This isn't goodbye forever, trust me.

 Now it's time to edit the shit out of this bad boy ;)