Chapter 2

~Iris~

I woke up the next morning to Blake and Ryan arguing over something while Sadie just teased them and made it worse. I rolled my eyes, grabbed their ears, and dragged them both outside. Sadie followed silently behind me, trying to keep her laughter.

"Ow! Iris, what was that for?" Blake whined, rubbing his ear.

Ryan scowled at me, "That hurt."

"It should! You guys are twenty years old! Start acting like it!" I scolded, placing my hands on my hips.

"I'm actually nineteen." Ryan grumbled like a child.

I raised an eyebrow, "Seriously?"

"Sorry."

"What were you fighting about anyway?"

"Well, Ryan grabbed the toy from the cereal box." Blake started sarcastically. "And-

"Ryan, the truth." I said, cutting Blake off.

I shifted my gaze to my Gamma who was flashing Blake an irritated glare. "He said Mona was hot."

"Blake, really? You know they're practically mates! I mean, they throw themselves at each other every damn second. I wouldn't be shocked if Ryan snapped your neck." I scolded, trying to hold the smile off my face.

"Hey, we do not throw ourselves at each other every second." Ryan defended, standing up.

Sadie laughed, "Pa-lease! She walked in, said hi, and then you two went into a lip fight against the wall."

"Hey, she was gone for the whole weekend, I couldn't help myself."

"Yeah, well, whenever you guys want to lip wrestle again get a bedroom." Sadie taunted.

Ryan glowered at her, but didn't say another thing. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, this is what I deal with almost every morning. Blake and Ryan being foolish while Sadie only taunts them.

"Blake, go train the warriors like you were supposed to ten minutes ago. Ryan, can you please figure out the date and time for that Alpha meeting in two weeks? And Sadie clean your room! It's a mess!" I scowled at her, folding my arms across my chest.

Blake and Ryan snickered as they both ran off, leaving a slightly miffed Sadie. She groaned, "But I'm fifteen! I'm being a regular teenage girl and trashing my room! You cannot tell me you didn't do the same." she retorted.

I opened my mouth, ready to scold her again, but then closed it. She smirked, "Thought so."

I chuckled, "You're a real pain in the butt, ya know that?"

"I know, but you love me." she smiled, walking beside me as we walked back into the packhouse.

"Yeah, I do. So, did you have breakfast yet?"

"No, I busy teasing Ryan and Blake. You know, they're like the older brothers I never had."

"To me they're like my younger brothers, always arguing. Every. Single. Morning." I sighed.

I started to search through the cabinets, not knowing what I wanted. Sadie plopped herself down at the table and sighed. An awkward silence took place, my focus on finding something for breakfast that I actually wanted. Damn Blake fills up almost every cabinet with fruit loops! I groaned, slamming the cabinet close.

"Remind me to not let that wolf get fruit loops the next time we buy food." I breathed out, yanking the fridge door open.

Sadie chuckled, "He likes his fruit loops."