Chapter 34

I slapped my hands over my mouth as I stared at him, my heart beating a mile a minute. He swallowed as he got ready to speak.

"Iris, the first time I met you I knew you were something special. I could feel the sparks in the air; when I talked to you I couldn't help but falling in love with the sound of your voice. I love your smirk, smile, her eyes, and all your flaws. You're absolutely amazing and I can't see my life without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, making sure you're always safe and happy.

Iris, will you marry me?" he asked as he opened up the box to reveal a beautiful ring.

I stared at him for a few seconds before tears rolled down my cheeks and I nodded my head. "Yes!" I cheered.

He smiled and stood up, he placed the ring on my finger before kissing me. We made out for a few minutes before separating and admiring the ring. I smiled, it's stunning.

"Achilles, this ring is...breathtaking." I breathed.

He grinned, "I'm glad you love it."

I looked back up at him, all I could feel was happiness. I cupped his face and kissed him again, enjoying this amazing moment. "I love you." I whispered as we looked at each other.

He gently grabbed my hand and held it in his, "I love you too."

We got back to the packhouse around seven thirty and sprinted to our room. More like Achilles sprinting while carrying me. I hurried to shower and throw my dress on, I then did my hair and make-up. I gasped when the clock read eight-o-five. Achilles was finishing up tying his tie when I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room. We hurried towards the ball room and sighed in relief when Henry and Sadie were just arriving there as well.

I smiled at how beautiful my sister looked in her dress, with her hair all done, and her make-up. I smiled at her and hugged her gently. "You're going to do great." I whispered.

"I love you, sis." she murmured.

"Love you too."

Achilles and I walked in first, smiling as both our packs cheered for us. Not only is this ceremony to announce Sadie as the new Luna of our old pack, but to announce me as the Luna of my new pack. Achilles silenced the crowd before clearing his throat.

"As you all know, this beautiful woman right here is my mate. As the rules go, since we are now marked and fully mated, she will be the Luna of my pack." he announced. "Let the ceremony begin."

He turned to me with a cup in one hand and a silver knife in the other. He took a deep breath, "Iris, do you promise to protect this pack with your life?" he questioned.

I nodded, "I do."

"And do you swear to stay loyal to this pack and your Alpha?"

"I do."

He sliced through his flesh on his wrist and allowed a few drops of his blood fall into the cup. He then cut my wrist and I did the same. He looked back at me and sighed.

"Once you take a sip from this cup, your ties to your old pack will be broken. Except for your family members of course. Your new ties will be connected to this pack and me." he explained.

He handed me the cup and I slowly took it, I watched the liquid swirl in the cup before placing it to my lips. I closed my eyes, sucked in a breath, and took a sip. I quickly swallowed it, not wanting to taste it. I almost immediately I could feel my connection to my old pack break and the connection to this pack form.

I could feel all of their thoughts as my wolf and I were connected to the pack. I opened my eyes and smiled, I handed the cup back to Achilles. Achilles placed the cup down and turned towards his and my old pack.

"Black Raven pack, please welcome your new Luna, Iris!" he announced.

Everyone cheered as I smiled at them, feeling pride in my chest as I watched my new pack cheer for me. When they settled down we began the ceremony for Sadie and Henry. I went through all of the steps and finally announced them as Alpha and Luna.

My old pack cheered for their new leaders, pride and joy in their eyes. They did give me a sorrowful look though and I only smiled reassuringly at them. I knew they didn't like me leaving them, but I needed to be a mate to Achilles. Which includes me cutting my ties to my old pack and becoming the Luna of my new pack.

Afterwards we had dinner with both packs, it was one of the funnest nights of my life. Melissa and Logan were there as well, congratulating all four of us and then eating their dinner. I stayed beside Achilles the whole time, but one of his warriors needed to speak with him in private.

I sighed as the dinner came to an end, each pack member left to shower and sleep. I eventually left as well, searching the halls for my mate. I knocked on his office door but got no answer, after a few minutes I tried opening the door, but it was locked.

Dread filled me as I started to slam my fists onto the door, my heart pounding against my chest. I looked over to see Jennifer, Jay, and Sierra running towards me.

"What's wrong?" Sierra breathed, trying to catch her breath.

"Achilles and some warrior walked in here an hour ago and never returned. Now his door his locked and there's no answer." I replied, my voice panicked.

Jennifer frowned before asking Jay and Sierra for help. All three of them broke the office doors and barreled in. I walked in and sucked in a breath, there was blood all over the floor and his desk. I slowly walked over towards the desk where there a note with a few drops of blood.

"Dear Luna,

I hope you told Achilles you loved him before we took him. Don't worry, you'll see him in a few weeks. When his body shows up at your front door.

With much hatred,

Your worst enemies."

I froze, they took him. Achilles is gone. It didn't take me a while to know exactly who took him, they were stupid enough to not hide their scent.

Jason's parents and Mona.

Author's note: Guys....I'm afraid....this is the end of this book. But don't worry, I'm working on a sequel! :)

I really hope you enjoyed my book!