Chapter 30

A few days passed since I found out I was pregnant, Achilles was now out of the hospital and resting in his room. It took a while for him to actually get comfortable, but the by time he did he was out like a light. Melissa, his step-father, and I all made sure no one entered his room. Reese and Sadie were allowed, but no one else. Not even Jay.

As he rested and healed up I continued to take care of the pack, which ended up throwing the decision on what to do with Sierra. I know she stayed three days in the pack prison which was the punishment, but Achilles told them he would make the final decision when those three days were up. She didn't make eye-contact with me and didn't even go near Jay, which was destroying him. Jennifer and Blake force feed him now while Sadie and Henry run around doing the Gamma duties.

I sighed, running my hand through my hair as I walked to her cell. I smiled at the guards before walking in, frowning at the miserable she-wolf. She snapped her head up before quickly looking away, the fear was evident in her.

I sighed once again, "Sierra, you need to stop this." I stated.

"Stop what?" she croaked, glancing at me for a second.

"Stop doing this to yourself and Jay! We have to force feed him now, he isn't performing any of his duties and he's crying every single night. The whole pack is beyond stressed with their injured Alpha, even my pack is. He's technically their Alpha until Sadie and her mate take over the roles. I know you screwed up, we all do at some point in our lives." I exclaimed, sitting in front of her.

She slowly looked at me, her eyes were dull with pain. Tear tracks stained her dirtied face as she studied me, she then let another river of tears go. "He's not going to want anything to do with me! That's his wolf, once his wolf accepts the fact I'm never coming back-

"Sierra, it's not just his wolf. He loved you since you two met, which was when you were four and five. We don't even have our wolves then, add on the fact we don't find our mates until we're teens. He truly loves you and has never stopped loving you, even now. I know Macy is a very bad...role model and she can easily manipulate you. I know you've been hurt by men multiple times and even Jay.

I'm not going to take him from you, I love Achilles with all my heart. Jay is just our third-in-command, plus, he's more like that annoying little brother."

She chuckled, "He can get annoying sometimes."

"So, are you going to get a shower and eat?" I smiled.

She nodded, "I'm so sorry for what I did...she promised to be a sister to me. To never leave me behind...I guess I was a fool who was desperate for a family."

"Hey, don't blame yourself. It's in the past and I forgive you...now, get your ass up and let's go."

She laughed as she followed me out of the cell, I told the guards I would walk alone with her. This was a huge test for her, if she was done with following the bitch and didn't want to murder me. As we walked through the forest she just observed everything, a smile was on her face.

"I haven't been this happy and relaxed since...before Macy came." she whispered, closing her eyes for a bit.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Since she came? I thought you were friends."

"Yeah, we were, well...not exactly. I now know she just lied to me and kicked me to the curb like I was trash. She would always pressure me, telling me things like how Jay will leave me....I couldn't lose him."

"He's not going to leave you, after this, I highly doubt he'll let you leave his side."

She shrugged, "I messed up."

"We all do that sometimes, important thing is, did you learn your lesson?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me, nothing but honesty shined in them. "Yes, I should have been loyal to my future Luna instead of following some desperate wolf. I'm so sorry, Luna, I...I shouldn't have done any of that. I didn't want to bully you, I just allowed my jealousy to get in the way of my better judgement."

"It's fine, but you will have to train for the next three weeks."

"Awe, can't I clean the packhouse or something?"

"You would rather clean instead of train?"

She opened her mouth to answer, but then snapped it shut. "No."

I laughed, "You're training."

When we reached the packhouse I called Jay down, not even giving him room to argue. He slowly walked down the stairs, but once his eyes landed on his mate they widened and he rushed towards her. Sierra had to catch him before he fell, his legs were too weak from the lack of food. She cried softly as she ran her fingers through his hair, whispering apologies over and over again.

I smiled at them before going to see my mate, seeing them made me need to see mine. I haven't seen him all day and I was really missing him. I stepped into his room to see him sleeping silently, his soft breaths were the only sound in the room.

I quietly crawled under the covers and curled up against him, relaxing as the warmth washed over. He suddenly moved and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to his chest. He opened his eyes and kissed me on the lips, our lips dancing together. Once we parted I just smiled at him, studying every detail of his face.

"I love you." I whispered, kissing his forehead.

He grinned, "I love you too." he then kissed my forehead and nuzzled his face against my neck.

I eventually fell asleep, needing this rest from my exhausting few days. I sighed, I can finally feel somewhat at peace.