Chapter 2

Third person's POV

In the building of IR fashion's clicking of heels can be heard on a perfectly marbled floor. People started doing their work hurriedly as they got to know that the  Businesswoman of the year Ishika Rajvansh entered the building.

There was silence in the building and they knew it was clamness before the storm. Ishika Rajvansh entered her cabin where her name was printed in bold dark letters. CEO- ISHIKA RAVANSH.

Ishika's phone rang when she took it out she saw it was a call from her cousin brother Aaditya Rajvansh. she smiled and answered the call.

"Hello" came a rough and hard voice of her cousin brother

"Hello Bhai sa, kaise hai aap?" asked Ishika

"I'm good Ishi, when are you coming back? Everyone is missing you baccha."

"Bhai sa just one last meeting is left. Kal tak aa jaungi" she said.
(Brother just one last meeting is left. I'll come tomorrow)

She was about say something just then her assistant came and said "ma'am the meeting is about to start."

"Ok, you may go" saying that to her assistant she told her brother that she will call him later.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Ishika entered the meeting room and everyone stopped speaking.she came and sat on her seat.

"Start" she said that was enough for them.

After 30 minutes Ishika said, "Stop."

"So Mr. Joshi, you basically mean that I should give 10% shares of my company. In return of 5% shares of your company which are not even the worth of 1% shares of my company."

"Ms. Rajvansh, I think this is a fair deal." Mr. Joshi said.

"Fair you say? This Ridiculous" said Ishika.

"But Ms. Ra-" Mr. Joshi said but he was interrupted by Ishika,

"There will be no deal happening" she said in an end-of-discussion tone. With that she went from there.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Ishika was sitting in her car scrolling through her phone. When her mom called. She answered the phone.

"Hello mom" said Ishika.

"Hello my baby, how are you" her mother asked her.

"I'm good mom, how are you?"

" I'm good my baby, when will you back to America it's been years since you came here and Mr. De Luca's son has been asking about you."her mother said in an emotional voice and ishika very well knew what was about to happen.

"No mom I'm too young for your this I'm not going on a date with him." Ishika told her mother.

"But I just want to see my children well settled." Sarah Rajvansh said.

Ishika sighed but then a thought suddenly struck her mind and she said,
" Mom why don't you tell Saaransh Bhai to get settled he is getting old anyways. He will turn 29 this year and he has no future plans to settle down soon"

"Yeah, you are right sweetheart." Sarah Rajvansh said.

(A/n- bechara saaransh balli ka bakra ban gaya😂.)

"Ok mom I'll call you later, good bye"

"Ok sweetheart good byee" with that she ended the call.

Ishika sighed in relief and thought baal Baal Bach gyi.

When she looked ou the window she saw that a man who was driving the wrong way hit an old woman and a child with his car then got out and started screaming on them.

People started to stop and look what was happening.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Ishika got out of the car went towards them. She helped the old woman to stand.

"Aapko sharam nhi aati gaadi aap galat chala rahe the aur bol inhe rhe hai." Ishika said

(Do you have some shame left? You were the one who was driving in a wrong way and now you are blaming her.")