Chapter 28

Author's POV

To kaise hota hai." Abhimaan asked cutely.
(Then how?)

"That's for you to plan and figure out." Ishika said.

Abhimaan opened his mouth to say something but Ishika just put the spoon of ice cream in his mouth. Shocking Abhimaan and making Ishika laugh.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

It has been a week since Ishika's mother came and now it was time for her to go back. Ishika and Abhimaan were standing at the Airport to see her off.

"I'll miss you mom." Ishika said and hugged her mother.

"Me too Lil one." Sarah answered.

"Mom call me when you land." Ishika said and Sarah nodded. Ishika's phone rang and she went to a side to answer the call.

"Take care of my daughter." Sarah said to Abhimaan.

"Always." Abhimaan answered.

"She is a child and sometimes talks a lot don't mind that. She is not as happy as she looks. Deep in her heart she has her own fears. Take care of her please." Sarah said looking at Abhimaan.

"Yes ma'am." Abhimaan nodded understanding her.

"What are you two talking about that too with such a serious expression?" Ishika asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing. I'm going now. Take care of yourself." Sarah said as she went towards her plane.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Ishika was silent on her way back which is rare cause she likes to talk a lot.

"What happened?" Abhimaan asked.

"My 'father' is coming back." Ishika said the word father with bitterness.

"I got a call on the Airport from my grandmother and she told me that he is coming back and I have to go there." Ishika said calmly.

"When are you going?" Abhimaan asked calmly.

"Today." Ishika said.

Abhimaan pouted slightly and Ishika pulled his cheeks.

"You are cute!" Ishika said admiringly.

"When will you come back?" Abhimaan asked.

"In 2-3 days." She answered.

Abhimaan was about to say something when Ishika said,

"I will call you daily. Not talk with strangers, stay away from weird guys and eat my food on time." Ishika said trying to imitate Abhimaan and he just smiled.

"When will you go?" Abhimaan asked.

"Are excited because I am leaving? You will get more time to spend with that Naina?" Ishika asked jokingly.

"What if I say I like her?" Abhimaan asked jokingly.

"Then she won't exist till tomorrow." Ishika said looking as innocent as ever but she didn't know the effect that her words had on Abhimaan his heart skipped a beat and he fell more in love with her.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

It was evening time and Ishika was ready. She called her brother.

"Hello." Saaransh answered the call.

"Hello Bhai. Kaise hai aap?" Ishika asked.

"I'm good Lil one. What about you?" Saaransh asked.

"I'm good too. How was your blind date?" Ishika asked the last part teasingly.

"Urggg. Please stop Mom from those blind dates. I'm tired of them I want to live. Trust me those girls are not my type. I mean they are good looking but they are sophisticated. I want someone who can express their feelings and state about what they don't like and what they like. I want a normal girl not those models." Saaransh said.

"Wow! That was a good speech." Ishika said.

"Now give the same speech to Mom." Ishika said and Saaransh groaned.

"Can you say that for me?" Saaransh asked.

"I will try. By the way he is coming." Ishika said.

"When?" Saaransh asked.

"By tomorrow." Ishika answered.

"I will be there by the day after tomorrow." Saaransh said.

"Don't be afraid of anyone.ok? Tera Bhai hai." Saaransh said.

"Yaa i know I have a brother and why will I be afraid I have muscles I can beat anyone. You want me to beat someone for you?" Ishika asked.

"No Lil one I don't want you to beat anyone for me." Saaransh chuckled.

"la mia anima, we are getting late" Abhimaan's voice came from background.

"Who was that?" Saaransh asked in his possesive-brother tone.

"A-a friend. Yes bro I'm coming." Ishika said the last sentence to Abhimaan and ended the call.

Ishika turned and she saw Abhimaan looking at her angrily and hurtfully.

"I'm your bro." Abhimaan asked with his deep voice.

Ishika went towards him and hugged him but he didn't hugged her back.

"I'm sorry." Ishika said and kissed his cheeks when he didn't react she kissed his forehead and he didn't react. She pecked his lips.

Abhimaan froze no movement can be seen. After 2 minutes he smiled widely and hugged her tightly.

"Ok leave it now tell me How do I look?" Ishika asked asked nervously.

"You look like Mine, the most beautiful woman ever. Like something my heart desires. Like the most precious thing in the world. You know what I feel everytime I look at you?" He asked his black eyes looking in Her deep blue ones.

"What?" She asked.

" I feel like I want to protect you from this world, to hide you in my arms forever so no one can see you except me. Everytime I look at you I feel my breath stopping and my heart running wildly." He said making her feel breathlessness.

"Wow! That was cheesy Mister." Ishika said and Abhimaan smiled.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

(Ishika's outfit.)

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿
Hello mere Chaand sitaro 🌙✨,

How are you people doing.
I'm soooooo sorryyyyy for late update 🥺.

Please vote and comment.

Take care my lovely people 💗✨.