Chapter 15

Abhimaan's POV

It has been 2 days and Ishika did not talk to me after that calling incident. I was just wondering that what or where did I go wrong. When my 'mother' Roop aadarsh Singhania entered the dining room and said,

"Abhi, your grandmother is not well so you will have to take your cousins only."

"I'm not Abhi to you." I said and left for my room. Ofcourse my Grandmother had to be sick otherwise how will she create drama.

I was on my way to my wing when I saw Divya Singhania my cousin sister she said,

"Bhai."

"Yes."

"Wo I c-can y-y-you."

"Calm down and speak clearly."

She took deep breath and said,

"Bhai pls have your dinner you have not eaten anything since last 2 days. You are always in gym."

"Ok, I'll have something." I said.

"And Bhai, for the wedding is there any theme." She asked looking down I almost smiled at that but maintained my stern expression.

"Yes, your dresses are already prepared according to themes. Tell that to those 2 fools also." She giggled hearing that.

"And Bhai-" she stopped in between she was looking extremely nervous now I am wondering what was she thinking.

"Divya speak clearly."

"Jii Bhai, Dadi was saying that she will marry you to her friend's granddaughter."

"Okk."

"But Bhai that girl is very rude and does not talk nicely to anyone. So will you marry her?" She asked nervously.

"No, I won't." She smiled at that.

"So when will I meet my Bhabhi?" She asked when she realised what she said her eyes widened and she said,

"Bhai, I'm sorry pls I di-"

"It's okay and you will meet your Bhabhi soon." She smiled at that and asked,

"Is she pretty?"

"Very." I answered.

"Your dresses has been sent to your room go and check them." I told her.

"Thank you Bhai you are the best!" She said and left.

When I entered my room a thought striked my mind,

'why am I rude to my cousins and brother they are not even knowing the reason why I don't like their family.'

'Whatever'

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

As we reached Jaipur there were people waiting for us and ofcourse paparazzi. We made our way through the back door of the Airport.

We reached Rajvansh palace. It was in the card that every guest has to stay in Rajvansh palace. The palace was huge it has more than 500 rooms. As we entered I saw Geetanjali dheeraj Rajvansh at the entrance. She was looking a bit sad but I didn't say anything she told a servant to show us to our rooms after greeting us.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

It was evening time and every one was downstairs. It was mehendi.

I was standing near staircase and talking to some business associates.

(A/n - offo Abhimaan Yaha to business chhod do aur hamari Ishika pe dhyan do.)

When I saw her, she was dressed in a pastel Blue Lehenga.

(A/n- ik it looks kinda green but imagine it in pastel Blue colour

(A/n- ik it looks kinda green but imagine it in pastel Blue colour.)

She was talking to her aunts. After 5 minutes she turned back and her eyes met mine.

I was looking at her in anger, for ignoring me. Desperation, desperate for her and Love.