Chapter 22

Author's POV

"My floor came. Hope to meet you soon." Ishika said.

Ishika got out of the elevator saying this. She was on her way to Abhimaan's cabin. When someone interrupted her,

"Excuse me Ma'am?" The receptionist was asking Ishika.

"Yes?" Ishika asked her politely.

The receptionist was going to stop her but when she heard her polite and sweet tone. She thought that she must be someone special.

"Ma'am please tell where are you going?" The receptionist asked.

"Oh do I need to have an appointment I forgot about it." Ishika said.

"It's ok ma'am kindly call who you want to meet on this floor. Actually this floor is only for CEO and his close ones." The receptionist said politely.

Ishika nodded she was about to take her phone when Raghav came and said,

"Ma'am you are here?"

"I think so." Ishika said with a small smile.

"Ma'am you can wait in sir's cabin. I'll inform him about your arrival." Raghav said. He knows that Abhimaan does not like getting interrupted in his meetings but he also knows that this blue eyed girl holds a special place in his boss's heart.

"No, don't interrupt him I'll wait." Ishika said.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Abhimaan was in a meeting and he was getting angry by seeing the presentations.

"Stop!" Abhimaan said.

Everyone in the room prepared themselves for the storm that is about to come.

"What the hell is this? Are these presentations made by some 5th grader!" Abhimaan yelled.

"Sorry-" someone said.

"Keep your sorry with you I want this done by tomorrow." Abhimaan said and went to his cabin.

On the other hand Ishika was getting bored. So she went outside the cabin to somewhere. She reached the washroom to re do her make up. She did not do anything special she just re did her lipstick. Ishika is not a big fan of make up as heavy makeup causes pimples and rashes on her skin. So she prefers light make up.

When she was re doing her lipstick. She saw Kritika and Ridhima coming.
(A/n - The lift girls.)

"Sir's mood was terrible today." Ridhima said.

"Yaa." Kritika agreed with her.

"Ms. Rajvansh." Kritika said when she noticed Ishika.

"Call me Ishika." Ishika answered.

"If you don't mind me asking whose mood was terrible?" Ishika asked.

"Abhimaan sir's. " Ridhima asked.

"When is his mood not bad?" Kritika said that made Ishika smile.

"Ma'am- I mean Ishika who are you going to meet here?" Ridhima asked.

"Your Abhimaan sir." Ishika answered and went from there leaving horrified Ridhima and Kritika behind. They are just praying for Ishika whose going to lion's den.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Ishika knocked on the door of Abhimaan's cabin,

"Come in." Abhimaan yelled.

Ishika entered and looked at Abhimaan who was looking a bit angry.

"Is there a time when you are not angry?" Ishika asked mischievously.

Abhimaan looked up to see Ishika standing with a small smile. His heart skipped a beat Ishika was wearing a white anarkali that has a few pink coloured floral patterns on it.

"When I'm with you." Abhimaan said.

Making Butterflies erupt in Ishika's stomach.

"What are angry now?" Ishika asked again.

"Was." Abhimaan corrected Ishika.

"Ok. Why were you angry?" Ishika asked.

"Cause I was not with you." Abhimaan answered. Making Ishika blush.

"From where are you learning these lines?" Ishika asked.

"Automatically. When I have such a beautiful woman as my girlfriend such lines come automatically." Abhimaan said.

"Going all cheesy huh?" Ishika said.

"Ok on a serious note what happened?" Ishika asked.

Abhimaan closed the distance between them as he hugged her and whispered,

"Just some business issues."

"Ok. How are you?" Ishika asked.

"Better." Abhimaan answered.

"By the way." Ishika said.

"Hmm?" Abhimaan asked her continue not leaving her and with his head placed her neck.

"Who is this Naina?" Ishika asked mischievously.

"Who is she?" Abhimaan asked.

"The girl you like." Ishika said.

"Did you change your name to Naina?" Abhimaan asked innocently in the same position.

Ishika just laughed and said,

"No, you are so cute."

"I never got this compliment and I'm not cute but if you like cute guys then I'm cute." Abhimaan said making Ishika smile.

After 2 minutes of silence Ishika said,

"I'm here for 2 months." Ishika said.

"That's less time." Abhimaan complained.

"I can't do anything." Ishika said.

"I have an idea." Abhimaan said.

"What is it?" Ishika asked.

"Let's get married." Abhimaan said.

he made her sit on his chair and he was kneeling infront of her.

"Aise thodi hota hai." Ishika laughing and said.
(It does not work like this)

"To kaise hota hai?" Abhimaan asked.
(Then how?)

"Leave it. You did not tell me who this Naina is?" Ishika asked.

"I don't know who she is." Abhimaan said. They Heard knocking of door. Ishika got up and made Abhimaan sit on his chair and she moved towards the couch on a corner.

Abhimaan was a bit sad that Ishika didn't allow him sit on his knees infront of her but at the same time he was happy that she thought about his reputation.

Abhimaan allowed the person to come.

Kritika and Ridhima came with files in their hands and one more girl behind them.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿
Hello mere Chaand sitaro 🌙✨,

How are you people doing? Hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for supporting me. Your votes and comments do matter. Take care my lovely people 💗✨.

( A/n - Ishika's outfit

( A/n - Ishika's outfit.)