Chapter 3

Abhimaan's POV

I was about to go back to my car but then I suddenly heard a soothing voice. I turned back and saw the most beautiful woman ever dressed in white formal business dress and for the first time in a while I heard my heart beating.

"Sir, we are getting late let's go from the other route" my driver said. But I didn't wanted to leave yet.

"No, we will take this route only. Wait for some time" I said to my driver and he went back to the car.

When I turned back I saw that man going towards her. Yelling at her,

"Miss, do not interfere in my matter, aap ko kya pta inn logo ke baare mein yeh inki paise lene ka zaria hai."
(You don't know anything about these people, this is there plan to get money from me)

I was about to go and help her but before I could do anything she said,

"Mister whoever you are you are no one to yell at me and what are you saying about them when you were the one who was driving the wrong way." My angel said.

' my angel?' where did that come from?

'from you' my subconscious said.

That man was angrily charging towards her he was about to slap her...

Ishika's POV

That man came towards me he was about to slap me. I held his hand in mid air and twisted it.

"How dare you!" I asked him angrily.

"Aap hote kon hai hum par haath uthane Wale? Himmat kaise hui aapki?
(Who are you to slap me? How dare you)

"You don't know me I am Managing director of main Rajvansh building in Mumbai!" He said, I laughed humour-lessly.

"Rajvansh buildings ke?" I asked

"Yes" he said proudly

"Well not anymore, you are fired!" I said without giving him a chance to react.

"Who are you to fire me?" He asked angrily

"Well I am Ishika Rajvansh, the only daughter of Rajvansh family and one of the major share holders of Rajvansh empire" I smirked at his expressionless face.

"Now say sorry to them" I ordered him.

"S-sorry ma'am" he apologized from the old lady. I told my guard to take the lady and child to hospital and to clear the crowd. After crowd was almost gone. He said,

"I'm sor-" he tried to say but before that I went Back to my car and ordered my driver to drive.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

'what kind of people are there in this place so egoistic' I thought

My thoughts were interrupted when my driver said that we reached the Airport. Suddenly my phone rang, I checked to look who it was it was Saaransh Bhai. I answered the call.

"Hello Bhai" I said with a smirk.

"Keep your hello aside what on the earth did you tell mom? She's setting me on a blind date" he said in one breath.

" Come on Bhai relax it's not a big deal. You are getting old you need to get married anyway." I said.

"What old? I'm not at all old. You were the one who created this problem, now you will solve it" he said.

"What can I do?" I asked innocently knowing very well that I can get his 'date' cancelled.

"I don't know kuch bhi kar but get this date cancelled." He said
(Do anything but get this date cancelled)

"Ok, I'll try"saying this I ended the call.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Helloooo!!! Mere chaand sitaaro,

Aapka bahut bahut shukriya iss chapter ko padhne ke liye. Don't forget to vote people 💗✨.