Chapter 14

Ishika's POV

"Hello Sweetheart, are you ok?"

I was numb after hearing his voice but Aarohi shook me and I came out of my shocked condition and said,

"Umm hello, I called by mistake." What a dumb excuse.

"mistake at 2 am, sweetheart?"

"Yeah, byee." With that I ended the call.

"Who was that?" Aaditya Bhai asked.

"Hamare Jiju." Why did Aarohi open her mouth.
(Our brother-in-law.)

"What you are in a relation and I don't know?" Karthik said.

"What you are in a relation?" Aaditya and Aayushmaan Bhai said together.

"No! I am not in a relation." I yelled for all of them to hear me.

"Then who was-" Karthik said but I interrupted and said,

"Next!" And spinned the bottle. It landed on Aarohi. Now it is my turn to take revenge.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." She said nervously. Ab aaya uth pahad ke niche.

" So, 5 minutes before Aayushmaan Bhai proposed you. Where were you going?" I asked her knowing very well where she was going.

"Ishiii!!" She said.

"Tell now."

"Tomeetrohanandtoconfess."

"We don't speak alien language sweetheart." Aayushmaan Bhai said.

"To meet rohan and to confess." She said normally this time.

"So if I didn't confess you would have dated Rohan?" Aayushmaan bhai asked getting shocked.

"Next." Aarohi said and spinned the bottle. The game went on like this.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

Author's POV

It had been 3 days since that calling incident and Ishika was ignoring Abhimaan, he messaged her and called her like 20 times a day but Ishika never answered those. Ishika had her own fears, she does like Abhimaan but has her own fears.

It was evening time and guests started coming in Rajvansh Palace. Ishika was nervous to face Abhimaan. She knew that he will confront her about the ignoring part. Ishika and Abhimaan had grown close since that restaurant day but Ishika felt like she destroyed it all.

Ishika was in her room getting ready when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in." She said. Karthik came and asked her,

"Are they coming?" Ishika understood that Karthik was asking about her family.

"No." Ishika replied. Her parents had a love marriage so her Grandmother does not exactly liked her but after Saaransh things got better but her mother still does not like her Grandmother.

Everyone else in the family loves Ishika's mother Sarah. She is a sweet and polite women. When Ishika saw Karthik's sad look she said,

"But they are coming in the marriage." Karthik smiled brightly after hearing that.

"You are asked downstairs." Ria suddenly came, said and quickly went down.

Ishika and Karthik looked at each other. When Karthik said,

"Isn't Ria bhabhi too anti-social?"

"Yaa, but what can we do?" Ishika said and they went down.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

Ishika went downstairs to her chotti maa and asked,

"You called me chotti maa?"

"Yes beta." Dhara amar Rajvansh said. She was standing with Aarti Virat Rajvansh.

"Jii bole." Ishika said.
(Yes speak.)

"Beta is Sarah bhabhi coming?" Aarti Virat Rajvansh asked.

"Mom and Dad are coming on marriage directly." Ishika said and they sighed.

"Ok beta." With that they went from there.

When Ishika turned her eyes came in contact with black orbs that were already looking at her in anger, desperation and love?

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__
Hello mere Chaand sitaaro 🌙✨,

How are you doing people. Don't forget to vote. Take care my lovely people 💗✨.