Chapter 24

Author's POV

"Is that a problem?" Abhimaan said calmly but there was a storm in his heart. 'what if she says that I'm too old for her what if-' Abhimaan's thinking was cut short when Ishika said,

"No, it's not a problem. I don't care about your age that does not matter you are someone that matters." Ishika said making Abhimaan smile widely.

Soon their food arrived, they ate and now they were on there way out. Ishika was telling him about something dreamily and he was just smiling while looking at her. Someone interrupted them and annoyingly they looked back.

"Ishu." The person said.

"I'm not 'Ishu' call me ms. Ishika." Ishika said angrily Abhimaan was shocked to see this side of Ishika. He has always seen her smiling with everyone but this Ishika is different.

"Ishu I'm sorry." The person said.

"Keep your sorry with you Mr. Malhotra and don't show me your face again." Ishika said she took Abhimaan's hand and was about to go when that 'someone' interrupted her again.

"You will regret it Ms. Rajvansh." That person said. Ishika just shook her head and went.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

"Who was that?" Abhimaan asked Ishika after they say in car.

"My ex." Ishika said quietly.

"Bad Choice." Abhimaan said and Ishika just looked at him from head to toe and said,

"No, I don't think so." Ishika said.

"I'm talking about him." Abhimaan said trying hide his smile.

"He was the one who proposed me." Ishika said.

"Why did you say yes?" Abhimaan asked and Ishika just shrugged.

" Then why did you two break up?" Abhimaan asked.

"He cheated." Ishika answered.

"That ba*tard." Abhimaan said.

"It doesn't matter." Ishika said.

They were in comfortable silence. Ishika's house came she got off,

"Do you know my villa is in the same area?" Abhimaan asked her.

"No, where is it?" Ishika asked.

"That one." Abhimaan pointed.

"But how did you get this Mansion?" Abhimaan asked. That area was one of the areas where only rich businessman and their families lived

"Benefits of being me." Ishika said and winked. Abhimaan just shook his head at her.

" Ok take care I'll go now." Abhimaan said and waved at Ishika.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Abhimaan reached his Mansion where his family lives. He was passing by the living room when someone interrupted him.

"Bhai pls have your food." Devansh Singhania said.

"I had my food." Abhimaan said.

"But Bhai pls come Dadi wants to discuss something with you." Divya Singhania said.

"Bhai pls. Hume kyu Marva rhe ho?" Devansh said.
(Why are you getting us killed.)

"Ok I'll come." Abhimaan said as he shook his head at their antics.

Abhimaan went towards the dining room and sat on his chair waiting for everyone. The food was served and a maid was about serve his food when he showed her his hand to stop. When the food was served.

"Abhimaan I think it is high time I think you should get married." Kaamini Singhania said.

"She's right." Ajay Singhania supported his mother but one glare from Abhimaan was enough for him to shut up.

" So as I was saying my friend's daughter -" Kaamini said.

"I'm not interested in her." Abhimaan said.

"But beta she is a good girl." Kaamini said.

"Haan good girl Jo hmesha koi naye ladke sath dikhti hai har din." Adhiansh Singhania said.
(Yes, a good girl that is with a different boy every day.)

Kaamini Singhania glared at him but Adhiansh just shrugged.

" I am not getting married to her and that is final no arguments." Abhimaan said and he was about to stand when someone interrupted him,

"Then who will you get married to?" Anubhav Singhania said after gaining a bit confidence.

"Her." Abhimaan said.

"That 'Her' of yours should be of our standard." Kaamini Singhania said.

"Those standards that were made by me? Keep your fake standards with yourself." Abhimaan said furiously.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿
Hello mere Chaand sitaro 🌙✨,

How are you people doing? Don't forget to vote and comment. Take care my lovely people 💗✨.