Chapter 30

"I will meet him later." Ishika said.

"But he is your father you shoul-" Geetanjali was rudely cut off.

"She said she will meet him later." Aayushmaan Rajvansh said emphasising the his words.

Ishika went upstairs followed by Kaartik, Aayushmaan and Aarohi.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Ishika's POV

I entered the room followed by the 3 musketeers.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them and they just shrugged.

"Siddhant Rajvansh came right after you left and he started talking with the Hitler." Aarohi said.

"Taya jii." Aayushmaan bhai sa corrected her.

"Whatever I don't like him." Aarohi said huffing.

"Me too." I said.

"Me three." Kaartik Bhai sa said.

They all looked at Aayushmaan expectingly he just sighed.

"Me four." Aayushmaan bhai sa said.

"Say like you mean it!" Kaartik Bhai said.

"How to say like I mean it?" Aayushmaan bhai sa asked looking at at me and I just shrugged.

He sighed deeply this time and said,

"Me four!" In a shrieky girl like voice.

"That was good Aayushmaan or should I say Aayushi?" Kaartik Bhai sa said while laughing.

"Shut up Lily ke deewane." This time Aarohi Bhabhi spoke.

"So the main topic why we are here are is Your grandmother." Aarohi Bhabhi said directing the last part towards Aayushmaan bhai tauntingly.

"She's their grandmother too!" Aayushmaan bhai said blamingly.

"But they are not like you. Look how cute she is." Aarohi Bhabhi said pulling my cheeks and I just smiled.

"What about him? what do you like about him?" Aayushmaan bhai asked pointing towards Kaartik Bhai.

"Well I like animals." Aarohi Bhabhi said and Kaartik Bhai pouted.

"Now back to the topic. Sooo..." Aarohi Bhabhi trailed off.

"What?" I asked and she just shook her head.

"Well your wonderful grandmother arranged a welcome party for your 'father' celebrating his return. And we'll she also invited Sarah aunt and the knights as well." Aarohi Bhabhi said the last part with a little hesitation.

"Okk." I said.

"You are okay? Like no problem with it?" Aarohi Bhabhi said.

"Well I low-key expected this." I said.

"Well we shall take our leave take care." Aarohi Bhabhi said dragging Aayushmaan bhai sa with her.

"Take care Lil one." Kaartik Bhai said and left after closing the door.

I went and locked the door. I picked my phone and called Alexander knight.

Alexander is my cousin from Mom's side and a person who I trust the most. People consider him as a villian but he is a hero in real life who lost his life, his lifeline and his first love. I know how broken he was after that incident. He created a wall around him which was only broken when he is with the family.