Chapter 8

Author's POV

Abhimaan came home and he was welcomed with silence. All his family members already left for Jaipur. He had to pack his clothes now. Abhimaan does not like anyone invading his privacy not even his family was allowed in his wing.

Abhimaan is going to stay in Jaipur atleast for 2 more weeks cause of his deal with the Rajvansh empire. Low key he was excited for his stay there.

Abhimaan's phone rang and it was his bestfriend Abhishek Oberoi.

"Hello Bhai" Abhishek Oberoi said in his excited tone.

"What is it?" Abhimaan asked.

"Bhai! I got to know that you like someone huh... Kab milvaye ga bhabhi se?"  said after hearing the word Bhabhi from Abhishek, Abhimaan's face lit up.
(When will you introduce me to my sister-in-law.)

"Soon." Abhimaan said and ended the call.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

Abhimaan got out from his jet and sat in his car and went on his way to his hotel.

After reaching his suite he changed into his tux and begin his journey towards the venue.

As Abhimaan reached venue he met some of his business partners and saw his family, he was on his way to meet his family. When he bumped into someone. He unconsciously held the person who bumped into him to prevent them for falling.

When he saw down to see who he was holding he saw.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

Abhimaan's POV

When I looked to see who I bumped with I saw the most beautiful pair deep blue eyes. Argh I can drown in her eyes.

After a minute when she realised how we were standing, she stood straight up and said,

"Thank you, Mr-" her voice is as sweet as honey

"Singhania. Abhimaan Singhania." I told her.

"Well nice to meet you Mr. Singhania, I am Ishika Rajvansh."

"Same here, Ishika."

There was someone calling her name. When we turned to see who it was, it was guy of her age.
'is he her boyfriend?' my subconscious said and I subconsciously clenched my jaw after seeing her smiling at him. Her smile is only for me.

"Well looks like your boyfriend is calling you." I gritted out.

"Well he is not my boyfriend, it's my friend, well I gotta go Mr. Rajvansh we will meet soon." Saying that she left. A part of me is sad that she is going but I felt a weird kind of relief when she said that we will meet soon.
'soon' my love we will meet soon.

I went towards my family they are going back to Mumbai cause my 'Grandmother' is not feeling well.

After seeing them off I went back inside the venue. I met Mr. Rajvansh there,

"Mr. Singhania." Aaditya Rajvansh acknowledged me

"Mr. Rajvansh, congratulations on you win." I congratulated him.

He introduced me to his family but my eyes were searching her.

Suddenly Mr. Rajvansh said his brother,

"Karthik, Go and call Ishu"

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__✿

Hello mere Chaand sitaaro,

How are you people don't forget to vote. Take care my lovely people 💗✨.