Chapter 20

Author's POV

"So Mr. Abhimaan Singhania would you like to be my stubborn person. Will you be my boyfriend? Will you date me?" Ishika asked Abhimaan who was looking like a child who got his favourite candy after getting a scolding from his parents.

"I-i....." Abhimaan stuttered unable to form words.

"So it's no." Ishika said.

"No!" Abhimaan yelled.

"You don't like me?" Ishika asked with sad tone.

"No. I-" Abhimaan said.

"No?" Ishika asked.

"I don't mean that!" Abhimaan said.

"Then what?" Ishika asked.

"I was saying yes, I will date you." Abhimaan said and hugged her.

"Ok." Ishika said.

"Can't you stay for some time more?" Ishika asked.

"Sweetheart I would love to but I have  an important meeting and I have been postponing it from last 3 months."

"Ok. I will come to Mumbai in a week." Ishika said.

"Ok, sweetheart." Abhimaan said.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

It has been 2 hours since Abhimaan reached back to his house and to say he was missing her would be an understatement. He came to dinning hall and sat on his place.

"So Abhimaan I think it's time for you to get married." Anubhav Singhania said.

"Ok." Abhimaan replied.

"He Said Yes!" Devansh Singhania yelled.

"SOMEONE PINCH ME." Devansh yelled again.

Grabbing the opportunity Adhiansh Singhania pinched him hard on his arm.

"Ouch." I didn't mean that." Devansh said and Adhiansh smirked.

"So my friend's granddaughter like Abhimaan I think she is a good choice." Kaamini anubhav Singhania said.

"No." Abhimaan said and Devansh, Divya and Adhiansh yelled at the same time.

"But-" kaamini Singhania tried to continue.

"No, I will not marry that thing whatever her name is." Abhimaan said.

"But she is a good girl." Kaamini Singhania said.

"A no means no Dadi." Divya Singhania supported her brother this time.

" And Bhai also does not like he. Leave liking he does not even know about her existence." Devansh supported his sister this time.

Kaamini Singhania was feeling humiliated she stood to leave.

"Have your food then you are free to go." Abhimaan said in a dare-you-defy-me tone.

Grudgingly Kaamini Singhania sat back down and started to have her dinner.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

The right word to describe the condition of the Rajvansh palace right now is chaos. The post marriage rituals of the couples were taking place. Ishika was helping her dadu in the 'set up' or more like eating.

"Ishika Rajvansh!"

"Dheeraj Rajvansh!" Geetanjali dheeraj Rajvansh yelled at Ishika and her Dadu.

"You two stop eating and help others." She said.

Aaditya Rajvansh entered the scene and said,

"Ishu you should listen to dadi. Jao jaake kaam karwao."
(Go help.)

Saaransh Rajvansh also came, he heard the conversation. He was angry that someone talked to his sister in that tone.

"You can not talk to my sister like that." Saaransh said.

"I am just saying that she should help others." Aaditya said.

"She is my sister too she loves me more than you. I can talk to her anyway I want. She is a Rajvansh!"

"She has been brought up like a princess and not the Princess of Jaipur the princess of Knight family. She has been brought up by my mother. She has been brought by Knights not by Rajvansh family." Saaransh said.

"She is the only girl in the Knight family. She has her surname Knight not Rajvansh. You people had audacity to call her Ishika Rajvansh. She is not a Rajvansh." Saaransh continued.

"She is a Rajvansh. She is her father's daughter." Geetanjali Rajvansh said.

"A father who was not here for almost half of her life. Who divorced my mother before Ishika was born?" Saaransh said.

Ishika went towards Saaransh and tried to calm him down. Everyone was shocked to hear those words from Saaransh.

"Don't worry Rory I'll take you to a good restaurant where you can have much better food." Saaransh said.

He went from there with his car keys. Ishika was about to follow him when Geetanjali Rajvansh said,

"Handle him. That is not how he should talk to elders." Ishika nodded at that. Geetanjali Rajvansh left.

Ishika turned towards Aaditya and said,

"You should have not provoked him." Ishika said.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿
Hello mere Chaand sitaaro,

I'm sorry for late update my exams are going on after this Saturday I'll try to update regularly. Thank you people for supporting me. I hope you like this chapter. Kindly vote and comment. Take care my lovely people 💗✨.