Chapter 31

"Hamare jija ji honge." Vidhyut said.
(Must be our brother-in-law.)

"Yes, it's him." I said.

"Answer the call and put it on speaker." Adviti said.

✿_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Abhimaan's POV

I went towards the cages in the basement as I walked towards the cage number 48 my temper started increasing. 'how dare he try to find information of Ishika. I'm trying hard to keep her safe and he is trying put her life in danger. He is going to die today ' I thought.

"S-sir." Raghav said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We found that man who tried to get information of ma'am." All I could see was red. I was enraged all I wanted to do was to kill that person.

I started moving towards the cages when my phone rings.

"Raghav see who it is and later kill that person who tried to call Me." I said.

"S-sir it is-s ma'am." Raghav said and I quickly took my phone from him.

"Handle this guy. I will come later." Saying this I hurried towards the main door of warehouse and answered the phone.

"Hello la mia anima. How are you?" I asked as soon as I answered the call.

"Hello!" I heard a manly voice from other side.

"Who is it?" I asked this time my voice turned hard just the thought of her with a man made me die.

Ishika's POV

"Hello la mia anima. How are you?" I heard his voice and smiled a bit.

I was about reply but Adviti put her hand on my mouth making me shut my mouth.

"Hello" Vidhyut answered taking my phone from my hands and smirked.

"Who is it?" His voice turned hard.

Vidhyut opened his mouth to say something when Karan took my phone from him and said,

"Your girlfriend's someone." Karan smirked.

"Who. Are. You!" Abhimaan asked dangerously but calmly.

"Well I'm someone who she loves more than you." Sid said after taking the phone from Karan.

"And you will be dead by tomorrow." He said dangerously with a laugh and Sid visibly gulped.

"Hello. This is Adviti and I'm bestfriend of your beloved girlfriend and those idiots you heard are our friends." Adviti said calmly handling the situation and finally removing her hands from my face. As soon as she removed her hand I yelled.

"Get out. Out all of you!" And they rushed out.

"Wow! That was.... Well weird?" He said but his statement was more like questions.

"And you. Who will you kill mister?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Anyone who tries to break us apart." He answered.

"Of course. Mr. Cheesy all you know is to flirt." I said and he laughed.

"By the way, I got an invitation to the welcome party of.. I forgot the name." He said making me smile.

"So should I come?" He asked.

"Yes you should." I answered.

"Ok then I shall see you soon." He said.