Chapter 21

Author's POV

"You should have not provoked him." Ishika said.

Saying this Ishika left leaving a confused Aaditya behind meanwhile Ria came towards Aaditya and said,

"It's ok she is just angry." Aaditya nodded at that.

Everyone went to their room. While Aaditya was standing there looking a bit hurt. There was always a bit of fighting between Saaransh and Aaditya but Ishika never got involved In it but today he was feeling a bit off about this.

✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Ishika and Saaransh are going today. Adhiraj already went due to some business issues. Saaransh is going back to America whereas Ishika is going to Mumbai for her new project.

Both of them are about to go. When someone called them. Aaditya called Ishika,

"Take care Ishu and call me once you reach." Ishika nodded at that.

Whereas Geetanjali Rajvansh called Saaransh. She said to him,

"Your father is coming in 1 months. Come and bring your mother along with you."

"Umm No thanks." Saaransh said and got inside the car and Ishika gave them a tight lipped smile and followed Saaransh's footsteps.

✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

They both reached the Airport and it was complete silence between them. Ishika decided to end this silence.

"You did right." Ishika said.

"What?" Saaransh asked.

"What 'what'?" Ishika mocked him.

"I was just curious about what I did right again. You know I'm always right." Saaransh said dramatically flipping his imaginary long hair. The world will be surprised to see this side of the cold and Cunning businessman Saaransh Rajvansh.

"What right? I'm always right not you." Ishika said.

"Ok but on a serious note you did right by saying no to Dadi." Ishika continued.

"Hmm I know." Saaransh said.

"Ok take care. Call me once you reach and no boys." Saaransh said the last part in strict tone. Ishika nodded when she was near her jet she said loudly to Saaransh,

"I'm interested in men not boys!" She quickly ran to her jet after saying this not wanting to face her brothers anger.

"You-" before Saaransh could say anything she went and he shook his head.

✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿

Ishika landed in Mumbai and a thought struck her mind,

'I should go to meet Abhimaan first'
So she started her journey towards main office of Singhania Co.

Ishika reached the building of Singhania Co. When she entered she took a quick minute to analyse the interior of the building. The building was having a dark greyish and white coloured interior. The building was beautiful in and out.

She reached the Elevator which is used by employees. Employees have 2 elevators whereas other one is for the CEO. pressed the button and was patiently waiting for the Elevator. 2 petite women came beside her. One was having black hair and the other one had blue streaks in her hair.

"Do you know Naina said that Abhimaan sir likes her." The one with black hair said.

"She talks about stupid things. Don't trust her." The blue streaks girl said.

"I know. I don't but almost everyone believes her." The black hair one said.

The lift opened. The three entered. Ishika pressed the 36th floor option.

"Are you new here?" The black haired girl asked.

"No. I'm here to meet someone." Ishika said.

"Ok." They said simultaneously

"Myself Ridhima Malhotra." The black haired one said.

"I'm Kritika kaushal." The blue haired girl said.

"Myself Ishika Rajvansh." Ishika introduced herself.

(A/n - Ishika's surname in her birth certificate is Rajvansh but she prefers knight because of her Mom.)

"Oh my god! Like Ishika Rajvansh? The one who owns the fashion line." Kritika asked.

Ishika laughed and said,

"Yes, that would be me."

At the same time lift doors opened.

"My floor came. Hope to meet you soon." Ishika said.

✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_✿
Hello mere Chaand sitaro 🌙✨.

How are you people. Sorry for the late update exams ki vjah se ho gya. Hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget vote and comment. Take care my lovely people 💗✨.