Chapter 61 - Lumilia's Quest

Souta used [Light Heal] on the palm of Fred. He stopped the bleeding of the wounds before he took out something from his bag. This was a potion to completely heal the wounds.

His skill was only a basic heal skill. It couldn't completely heal any wounds, so to completely heal any wounds without leaving a scar a potion was needed.

"No need." Fred shook his head as he declined the potion that Souta gave. "We also have some potion. No need to use a potion in such shallow wounds."

"Okay." Souta nodded and he placed back the potion in his bag.

"So your name is Cluster?" Lumilia looked at Cluster and asked while patting her head.

"Yes." Cluster nodded meekly.

"Where are your parents?" Lumilia asked her in a gentle tone.

Cluster replied by shaking her head.

"I see... I'm sorry for asking such question. It must be hard for you." Lumilia said as she gently caressed Cluster's head.

Souta looked at Lumilia with a surprised expression. Her tone was different from the usual. She was always putting up a cold front and a strict tone, so it was surprising to see this side of her. He guessed that she was like that because she was seriously taking the responsibility of a class representative in the Institute.

Suddenly, a group of people appeared before them. Those people were wearing leather armor and pants. They were also armed with sharp weapons. They were bandits without a doubt.

Souta just looked at these bandits without saying anything. In fact, he knew that a lot of people were coming in this direction but he got distracted when he listened to Lumilia and Cluster's conversation.

Bryan, Yuko, Lumilia, Fred, Jusmin, and Cluster stopped moving. They turned their heads to looked at the bandits.

Lumilia glared at the bandits. "Who are you?" She opened her mouth and asked them in a cold tone completely different from the one she used on Cluster.

The bandits looked at them with a grin on their face. They looked at them as if they were prey that fell in their traps.

"Oh!" The leader of the bandit stepped forward and looked at Lumilia with lewd eyes. He didn't even bother hiding his desire. "From the looks of it, you're a noble, right?"

"What if I am?" Lumilia replied in a cold tone. She placed her hand on the handle of her sword.

"We're finally going to enjoy some noble after a long time, boys!" The leader said as he looked at Lumilia up and down.

"Yeah!"

"Boss! At least let me enjoy the maid first!"

"Boss! That little girl, can you give her to me? I have a thing for little girl!"

The bandits said in a burst of laughter. They already think that the girls here were their property.

...

Souta looked at the bandit leader and Lumilia. He doesn't know what got the bandit leader's interest in Lumilia. Is it a body? No, Lumilia's boobs were close to none existence and she doesn't have that great curves. If Souta was to say it, Lumilia looks like a child, a loli to be precise.

Souta would prefer the maid over Lumilia. He could see the curves and those well-endowed chests of her through the maid outfit.

He shook his head and removed those thoughts in his mind. He looked at Bryan and thought that he should teach reality to him.

'Okay, I will show him how to handle a situation like this, so he wouldn't make any mistake again.' Souta thought as he nodded to himself.

Souta knew how Bryan think, so he guessed that Bryan would let these bandits go.